What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pajama Pants

Attends, but I am going to investigate other brands

Bambino Clasico with my Snap EZ Pullup over the diaper, I just got home from a party and pretty tipsy, so I figured I will problem wet a lot overnight

Molicare super plus large + plastic pants

Today it's a Kolibri comslip plus plastic backed nightime diaper under my costume for the ren faire-- of course it's daytime.

bagman46613 said:
Today it's a Kolibri comslip plus plastic backed nightime diaper under my costume for the ren faire-- of course it's daytime.

Snap ! But mines messy n wet :giggles:

-

Last edited:
ConfiDry 24/7 diaper

Doubled up in a pair of abena M4's. On a 4ish hour drive.

I am wearing an Angelfluff cloth ultimate 3 with "blue ice " plastic pants made by Gary with a Babykins polo shirt onesie to keep everything in place.

Cloth pocket diaper!

Wearing my Abena Abriform, as usual. ^^
I have one Bambino Bellissimo stashed under my bed, but I'm not sure on what occasion to wear it.

Snuggies with two soakers

Crinklz, yay :)

My second Depends Real Fit Pull up of the day. Will be putting on the third before going to church tonight and then will sleep in a Cushie.

My current default Teddy Bambino! It's the second to last one in my case though!

To come: a 12pk of Rearz Inspired... and if they're as awesome as I continue to read, a case!

I was in a Rearz Spoiled v2 yesterday (Inspire is the same diaper, just unprinted) and all I can say is wow... The plastic is thick and creamy, the inner cloth is soft, the tapes are good, the standing leak guards are massive, the padding is thick, and the SAP to pulp ratio is just right. Wicking is good, swelling is good, no clumping, capacity is off the charts! Only one other time has a diaper not leaked and outlasted my will to find its limit, and that was a 24/7 with two boosters.

Northshore Plastic

Abena M3s. They are pretty good. Comfy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back