What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tena Pull-Up - Men's Maxx. Really out of character for me but only Classic Tenas left in house - limited numba o bags (!!) - and I feel I'm working through them a bit quickly...so it's pull-ups that can't handle one of my full-bladder wetting's till I get in some alternit's! bringmesunshine

I just got some abenas for the first time the other day. I'm currently in the L4. It's dry, for now.

Trying out A+ 4 from xp medical what I'm doing right now.

I am currently wearing a daytime pair of super undies the old light blue ones, about ready to be changed into my night diaper to go to bed ������

I am currently wearing an attends 10 micropore size large from 2007. I love the attends micro pore design and wish they had never discontinued them so every time i find them I have to buy them!

I'm wearing the last Depends pull-up I have with a Pampers stuffer.

Bambino Bellissimo diaper.

I am wearing a prevail per fit size XL and for and economy priced diaper I must say they are not bad diapers

Tranquility ATTN's (All Through The Night) - had a friend recommend and I love them! Great if you're on a budget too

Wore a North Shore Supreme all day today. Amazing diaper and very comfortable.

I'm wear dry 24/7 which my normal wear daiper daily .

I am currently wearing a Snuggies.

I hadn't been able to wear for a couple weeks till earlier this morning--but then I wore first an M4 and now a 24/7 and I'm looking forward to a (mostly uninterrupted) long weekend in diapers!

Bambino Classico. I'm surprised how much I like the design.

A+ level 4 with xl booster...

Northshore Supreme the best diaper ever! :)

Goodnites Girls L/XL

Comficare M

Crinklz. I'm peeing all over baby furries >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back