What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing a bambino bellissimo, although I'm kinda thinking a snuggie might have been better...

Tena Flex Maxi, wet and soon messy :eek:

I'm wearing a homemade diaper made from a trash bag and towels witch surprisingly it feel like a real diaper and plus you can make it as thick as you want.

A Molicare Super Plus. I bought a bag of these the other week and wasn't too impressed by the first few. However, I find it takes me a few tries to really figure out how to put on a new diaper, and I think I got this one on right. We'll soon find out: I've gotta go get groceries!

2009 Model pampers baby dry size 6

At this point I've settled on wearing a Depend with tabs (thankfully I bought the last case Rite-Aid had) as a stuffer to a Certainty brand with tabs. The Certainies fit me better, but Depends have better leak guards, so the combination actually lasts a fair while. I just chugged a liter of tea, so I'm waiting patiently :)

Not a diaper but a pullup Tena Extra with a long poise pad as a booster,, and I have wet twice now will wet at least 2 or maybe 3 more times before I start to leak...Love it..

Iam wearing a Tranquility Atn.

I'm wearing cuddlez. Ive wet three times in them now and there is no leakage whatsoever. I would highly recommend them, never had any trouble!

Right now, though not necessarily a diaper, Depends Adjustable Underwear. Budgets are "The 'B'"!

Abena abri form classic m4

A large girl's Goodnite with a Goodnite's Tru-Fit pad as a stuffer, this is pretty typical for me, love the prints on them, and they hold more than enough for the amount of time i wear them for before sleeping. Sadly cant wear during the day for the most part.

I'm wearing my usual large Bambino Bellissimo, since they work best for me.

I'm wearing a cloth AIO which was made for me by a seller on Etsy. I got 5 of them for the price of 4. They're nice because they are thin due to a super absorbant fabric called zorb. Thick is nice but sometimes I feel like wearing a thin diaper.

Bambino Bellisimo, but I may have to change into something else soon... B(

Depends maximum protection with tabs S/M

Wearing an Abena Classic M4 boosted.

A rather wet M4. I've got the place to myself this weekend; coincidentally, I've got a pack of 24/7s waiting for me at the post office, and plan on spending it heavily padded.

A very wet Bellisimo that really needs changing, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back