What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple and white night time pull on hybrid superundies.,,!

A very soggy Abena M4

A dry cloth backed Tena brief. I have the flu and don't want to get out of bed to pee lol.

A Tena Slip Maxi.

My first experience wearing these. I like them, they are really comfortable.

A disastrously thin and leaky Calvin Klein diaper. DO NOT BUY. These things literally can't handle the merest dribble.

A Dependico training pant

Pokemon cloth diaper from dependeco

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Pokemon cloth diaper from dependeco

I should get one of those! :3

Tena flex super now - Tena flexmaxi or tenaslip maxi later on

Dry 24/7 Conficare

The usual night diaper - An Abena M4, with two booster pads

A not so dry24/7 with PUL diaper cover and a cloth pre fold in between to catch any leaks.

woofcub said:
A not so dry24/7 with PUL diaper cover and a cloth pre fold in between to catch any leaks.

I really like the 24/7s! My boyfriend introduced me to them and I have a pack on the way in the mail!

Excited as I just recently bought two packs of the Bambino Teddy and 2 stuffer packs and they should be here soon. My interest in diapers seems to come in waves as I have not worn in a while, but over the past few days my urge has been increasing. Thinking of trying out the M4s too. Currently in two Attends now :)

Abena M2 day time
dry 24/7 night time

Pampers cruisers size 7!

I am wearing a Snuggies under my jeans at this time.

dc amor! i've had them in my closet for like two weeks, but now i've finally got the time alone to try one on <3 not sure if they run a little big or i just kinda...put it on weird, but hot damn are these comfy. and the print is so good i almost feel bad using them. ;3;

I am wearing a Molicare Super Plus at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back