What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing an Abriflex pull up from Abena. Just got them in today. Also got some Bambino Bianco's but thats for later.

Molicare super plus - plastic :shades:

Tena Slip Maxi :p my daily work setup

Molicare their cloth backed ones

Huggies overnights /s 6

Lucky, I wish I could fit baby diapers

Cuddlz Drydays (blank white ones)

Soon to be in a Snuggies Waddler. And soon after that, I will be in a wet Snuggies Waddler.

attends, 6 tape waist band with 2 microfiber stuffers, and a aio with dots on top

2 night time Purity flat cloth from ACD with 3 baby size cloth prefold soakers inside. Milky white Babykins high back plastic pants.
Really bulky and a bit damp. They've been on all night (13 hours now and they're still good to "go"). Time for my day diapers though.
Same as above but 1 Purity less....

Meh, Pampers Baby Dry 6...alot better than Cruisers to me (Unless I buy size 7 and see this "so-called" beauty)

Dependeco AIO with booster "black dogs on pink" that's wet.

(01/29/2015) At work right now wearing an Abena M4 and my new Babykins onesie!

Last edited:
boys xl goodnites..

I am wearing a comficare M10 right now and it is getting wetter as I have wet 4 times now and have had it on since 10 am this morning....Love being wet..

Wearing one of the new (?) Wellness Briefs. I like it so far, after one wetting.

double gauze cloth diaper with snap-on waterproof pants

Northshore with two boosters

An older girls GoodNite from about 2006, since some stores around here have some very old stock (Rite Aid in particular is good for this). It's interesting how little, and yet how much has changed about these in roughly ten years: the older sides were quite stretchy, but not very soft (they're a bit scratchy), they're definitely louder/crinklier than even the 2010 ones, and the fit is a bit looser thanks to the weaker waistband. Not to mention the prints weren't really as appealing either, they honestly remind me of the early versions of Pull-Ups (before they really tried to look like underwear), just basically made larger. All that said, they're still not bad, but they definitely make me think of how much better overall they've really become IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back