Not open for further replies.
Absorbency plus L4 crinkly man

Abena M4

a double 21 x 40 cloth diaper with pull-on plastic pants

chuck said:
a double 21 x 40 cloth diaper with pull-on plastic pants

Soo comfy :cloud9:

CVS Fitted Briefs for day and night in Medium :3

not padded at this time but not long before i am.

Kolibri combslip plus large plastic backed :cloud9:

Abena M4

An abena m3 plastic backed

Girls goodnite.

Last night my wonderful g/f put me in a Cudlz print disposable under a pair of filly plastic pants purchased from EBay.
As I'd had a number of beers I spent the night worrying how many wettings the nappy would hold (first time I've worn that brand) I flooded it when I woke up and had to put a Cosy n Dry terry lined pair of training pants over the top of last nights clothing to drive my OH to the train station to save me leaking onto the seat.

Abena Flex M3

I'm At work and so far this diaper is holding up great! It's really soft and is not chaffing. My job has me walking and lifting stuff a lot

Tranquility ATN. Soooooo comfy!!! :D

Super Undies - Heavy Absorbancy color aqua/white.

A Tena maxi with plastic backing and plastic pants. But before bed I'll add a cloth nappy over the Tena and some larger plastic pants.

Molicare Plus Super cause I have a cold. :/

None, though every time I see this thread pop up in recent activity, it makes me want to put one on.

Bambino bellisimo in the back seat of a car being driven home by co-workers from a conference.

bigbluehusky said:
Bambino bellisimo in the back seat of a car being driven home by co-workers from a conference.
Awesome. Was thinking of wearing this evening maybe while editing photos.

Dodot Size 6 while reading this forum, and almost ready to pee it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back