What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
perlFerret said:
I'll need mine changed though before bed. It's already pretty wet. XD

Hehe. Just changed out of a wellness superio myself. Molicare should last the rest of the nite.

Trying drynites for the first time, and they are actually a lot better than orignally expected

Currently, it's a Molicare "Extra" nappy - feels great to be in one and feel no guilt ;)

Ran out of molicares sadly, so now i just have the plastic backed depends left. So i'm in one of those.

Abena L2 but last night wore a m4 sample I had well soaked in morning but M's are just to small for me

Bambino Bellissimo for sleepy times and watching cartoons with my fiancee. :)

Tranquility ATN

Tena Slip Maxi. Soaked from a restful nights sleep

I'm in an iD Expert Slip, 'normal'. As if there is such a thing as a normal absorbency level!

Undiapered :frown: last of my Tena Slip Maxis' done yesterday...

bobthehappyhippo said:
Trying drynites for the first time, and they are actually a lot better than orignally expected

Underrated, in my opinion. Unlike Underjams, which are bloomin' awful!

inJontinent said:
I'm in an iD Expert Slip, 'normal'. As if there is such a thing as a normal absorbency level!

Never heard of these - they decent?

iD aren't bad actually. They replaced Euron briefs a few months ago if you ever tried them? They recently became cloth-backed though, which presented some challenges to begin with. They're super comfortable and wick away moisture quickly. Probably not great for floods though. And whilst they obviously look like a nappy, the print on them isn't as obvious as Tena, so if the waistband pops out then people won't recognise what's going on! There was an overly long answer for you!
Dash said:
Underrated, in my opinion. Unlike Underjams, which are bloomin' awful!
I used to use Drynites/Goodnites for when I wanted a discreet option, and they're pretty great so long as you change in time. I also secretly liked the prints sometimes... Tried Underjams once and won't ever again!

A very wet Molicare Super after a night of beer at German Fest Milwaukee. :)

Abena L3

Drynites. Just woke up and i'm wet.

Bambino Bianco Diaper.

Between an abena L3 and a bambino bellimisso

Just changed out of a Molicare Super I wore for the drive home from Madison. Woke up in a VERY wet Molicare this morning. :)

Wore a certainty while playing hockey and now in a bellimisso

I actually got a Ultra-fit cloth diaper on right now.

Tena Flex, this time with additional padding provided by San Seni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back