What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atn with a goodnites stuffer

A large size depend fitted brief.
Its held up perfectly all night :3

Is wearing a large depends last one I have left from trying them tho not a huge fan of them.

Molicare Super Plus Medium.

Tranquility pullup with the blue lines across the back. Forgot the name.

Eurobrief cloth backed. A funny story has to how I acquired these diapers. They aren't that great, but better than nothing that's for sure

Double gauze cloth diaper and blue pull-on plastic pants.

Darn it!

I am currently out of diapers to use!
It's driving me nuts!
I need to order some really badly! I just can't decide which ones to purchase.

I thought about going to the local medical-supply shop to get a case of 'cheapies,' but haven't done so yet.
Maybe I'll go later..........?

OR, maybe I'll go the 'makeshift' route. Jeez, I haven't made my own so-called diapers since the early 60s.
Plus, they would leak all over the place. Heck, what's a DL to do?

I guess I'll go to that site that sells Molicares. I hope they have same-day delivery......
Yeah, right!

I gonna try to find the five jockey shorts I used as a kid.......and stuff 'em with anything I can find.

I'll let you how it goes.......

Cloth, about nine pieces along with plastic pants. Why do we call them pants when they are more like pullups or diaper covers?
Fascinating

I am wearing an Abena Abri-Form M4.

Fascinating said:
Cloth, about nine pieces along with plastic pants. Why do we call them pants when they are more like pullups or diaper covers?
Fascinating

Thank us brits or that

Pampers size 6 +

Abena L2 and it's soo comfy

Cuddlz all over print large

i am wearing a girl's Drynites which i bought like 5 minutes ago and was also my first time buying diapers, Yay for me!

Just got out of a very leaky Pampers... Luckily my bedsheets didn't get wet.

Trying Bambino Bellissimo. Medium is too small but not by much. It's the sample pack so I also have a large to try. I have to say the inner texture is GREAT. Haven't wet them yet so I hope it gets even better then!! :3

perlFerret said:
Trying Bambino Bellissimo. Medium is too small but not by much. It's the sample pack so I also have a large to try. I have to say the inner texture is GREAT. Haven't wet them yet so I hope it gets even better then!! :3
I'll sleep in a Molicare tonight, though.

Sleeping in a molicare here too.

babybobby said:
Sleeping in a molicare here too.

I'll need mine changed though before bed. It's already pretty wet. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back