What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerber cloth rain clouds are tinkling me to sleep.

My new Dry 24/7 Diaper! :)

Tranquility brief

L/XL Boys Drynite under my work trousers.

just some depends with tabs, with a goodnites stuffer. ...and some avengers tape on the landing zone! :smile1:

A damp Abena M4.

Goodnites currently

I am wearing an Abena M4 at the moment.

I'm wearing a tena ultima at the moment :)

T T Tranquility plastic diaper oh ATN. This is one of two in the trial pack. So far a disappointment because there is no landing strip for the tapes so they are not repositionable. Out of four tapes I messed up two. I was so looking forward to my first adult plastic backed experience too.

Currently wearing 3 Depend FMP.
I cut the top inch off of the front and back of all of them to get rid of the elastic (I personally find it uncomfortable) and used some really cute rainbow-patterned decorative duct tape on the front to create a landing zone for the tapes so I can get a better fit. It's such a simple modification, but it really does improve the diaper ten-fold!

Large bambino bellissimo with quadro booster. This is the last bellissimo I have of the second version (normal print, thicker core, stronger plastic). I'm sad these are no longer available. The new bellissimos aren't as good (upside down print).

i am wearing a nice, comfortable molicare super plus with cute teddy bear plastic pants over it. ah life can't get much better.

I'm not exactly wearing in the sense that I'm going to continue wearing now...but I have been wearing and am about to change out of a UK Attends Regular Plus Slip.

Molicare Super Plus with a booster inside. Most comfortable diaper ever :3

Tranqulity ATN's and Depends Max Protection... I'm saving up to buy some Abri-form M4's pretty soon.

Just got into an Assurance women's pull-up and will soon be drifting off to sleep

Dry 24/7 Diapers.

Molicare Super Plus

Abena M4

Love them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back