What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a slightly wet Abena L4 on with a booster pad. Beautiful way to spend a Saturday. I may go out later for some beer, wearing my diaper of course.

aujourd'huit je porte une molicar maxi avec un insert et une culotte en plastique a pression pour la nuit et comme ça pas de fuite car je couche chez un ami bisous a tous

A stupid, boring pair of boxers. I want some diapers.

PoisonSnivy said:
A stupid, boring pair of boxers. I want some diapers.

Just to make you jealous I'm wearing a cloth stuffed with a disposable :biggrin:

None ATM, but I am planning on wearing for SIDF :D

DG kids Overnights L/XL

depend with boosters. depends suck by themselves.

Tens just a bit wet

- - - Updated - - -

Tenas just a bit wet

Bare bottom on my waterproof pad. Used a towel makeshift earlier with the cheap shamwow insert to make it more comfy. I found my long lost stash with seven left while ago, so will be using disposable in the near future. Got store brand size newborn to 3T pullups in there. Might have to use them for inserts in cloth since they probably won't fit me.

F.L.

Tena brief. Bed is dry when I wake up so I know what I want to go buy more of today.

A very, very wet Lille

Soggy Underjams

molicare for comfort love the purple so snug and comfy prrrrrrrrrrrrr

A heavenly one that is making me want to scream with delight

a Tena Flex

A Bellisimo with a Huggies Snug and Dry underneath

A cute Huggies dry Nite

My second diaper change this morning at home:

It's all about layers:

Shrek: For your information, there's a lot more to ogres than people think.
Donkey: Example?
Shrek: Example... uh... ogres are like onions!
[holds up an onion, which Donkey sniffs]
Donkey: They stink?
Shrek: Yes... No!
Donkey: Oh, they make you cry?
Shrek: No!
Donkey: Oh, you leave 'em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin' little white hairs...
Shrek: [peels an onion] NO! Layers. Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? We both have layers.
[walks off]
Donkey: Oh, you both have LAYERS. Oh. You know, not everybody like onions. What about cake? Everybody loves cake!
Shrek: I don't care what everyone else likes! Ogres are not like cakes.
Donkey: You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious!
Shrek: NO! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden! Ogres are like onions! End of story! Bye-bye! See ya later.
Donkey: Parfait's gotta be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet!

10 to 12 Layers consisting of

From inside to outer covering:

One - Vintage Depend Belted Shield with buttons modified as a booster worn with straps
One - Tena Superfit More Absorbant Protective Underwear (Pull-up) Super Plus modified as a booster - worn as a pull-up
Four – Tranquility TopLiner Booster Contour Pads
One – Whole Coviden Kendall Wings Plastic Backed Adult Disposable Diaper modified as a full booster
One – Medline Fit Right Brief Ultra (as main outer diaper)
Four – White cotton briefs (Hanes and Fruit of the Loom men’s underwear) Yeah! WhiteyTighties!
whitey tightys
From the Urban Dictionary:

If you are a boy or man it is the first kind of underwear your mother bought you. White and tight, you didn't have anything yet to be proud of, so they were ok. But then you grew, and you were wearing the same underwear at 13 or 14 that you were wearing when you were 10. "Mom, I need some new underwear!" "They still look good, honey, you sure you need new ones?" "Mom, I've had the same underwear since I was 10, you know." "Oh I know, honey, I will get you some new ones, next paycheck, you say you still wear 10s, honey?" then I only hear screaming. Hey, honey, if them whitey tightys, get any tighter, you voice ain't neva gunna change.

One – Salk Sani-Pant water-proof plastic pants

Pampers Baby Dry Size 6+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back