What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extract paci (it costs hard "internal discusion" between myself and my AB) and move for cofee. This always.

So I guess, what are you wearing right now. :)

Super undies training pants I just got today =^_^=

Just got ready for bed so my night nappy my Thomas tank engine onesie my dummy and a fresh bottle of formula :)

Lazed about in a cloth diaper and footie pj from 4am till noon (2 changes)
then I had to get dressed and went out for a bit

I dunno why they dumped the old sticky, but, I've found the standards have changed here over the years, more PG than PG-13 i guess

Bambino classic :) I'm having to stand up cause it's so wet, I don't want it to leak cause I sat down

Homemade cloth with plastic pants.

Got up this morning in a soaked and leaky diaper. Took it off and put my footie back. Drinking my coffee and had to take time out and open trap door
to take a poop. Time for shower then set around in diaper and more coffee.

I would so love to have a pair of footies with the potty flap on it.

In my L2 abena and my sleeper watching tv and drinking my coffee

Had a great morning. I had two changed this morning soaking my Bambinos to the max from having a good nights worth of partying. Now that im all changed and dry I think I might play some online games

Watching Pink Panther cartoon, with my Bambino Teddies on and my onesie on, wrapped up in my baby blanket, sucking on my bottle for my breakfast. :paci:

Dry 24/7 large. :paci:

Tinkerbell plush PJs and a butterfly overshirt with cupcakes on my undies. I felt like a big girl this morning :)

AE boxers, not a diaper I know but I'm a bedwetter so no need for protection during the day.

I am wearing a gauze cloth diaper with snap-on plastic pants

A plain white goodnite

attends

A Dependeco AIO. Pooh Bear print and he's wet, coverd with Happy Daze plastic pants and a baby blue onesie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back