What diaper are you in right now?

I am in a Rearz Critter Caboose great for night time wearing​

Attachments

• rearz_critter_caboose_l_001.jpg
    rearz_critter_caboose_l_001.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: SoakerJ and Jorelaxed
Riley said:
Currently in a Mega Max from northshore and a onesie from Tykables which I would recommend. About to wet and potentially mess. For sure wetting, but we'll see about the messing. Day off tomorrow so i'll be diapered up all night!
Hi woke this morning wet as always but with a bonus poop as well such is life. enjoy your messing if it happens.

i am in a rearz day dreamers with 2 x 2xl northshore booster and one rearz overnight booster

Tykables Tighty Whities

Reactions: littlewet and Jorelaxed
At work now, so its a Tranquility overnight pullup, but at home and my off days, it's Forsite"s stars and stripes for me! they fit just right and they hold lots! :giggle:

Usual PeekABU with ABU Power Booster.

Sunkiss with two size 6 LUVS Paw Patrol diapers as boosters.

Rearz mermaid for now! Still dry and discreet from the first wetting:)

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Dry Huggies Little Movers, size 7. Can wait a while longer before wetting it, but the anticipation of it is exciting!

I'm in a very wet and messy Tykables Potty Monsters.

I stopped buying Tykables for a while, as I was finding the plastic edges/sides too uncomfortable, and so I switched to Little Kings / Alpha Gators. I was delighted to see that Tykables now have two cloth-backed diapers, Animooz and Potty Monsters, and they are as comfortable as LKs. LKs / AGs are relatively expensive and are very often sold out here in the UK, so having Tykables products back on my shopping list is great.

Side story: My boss emailed me at 7.30 this morning to complain about something. I must admit, it made me feel very baby-ish and it felt like she was my mommy giving me a row. She is almost 20 years younger than me, and she is a very attractive, busty blonde woman who I would absolutely love to be my mommy in Littlespace. For now I have to make do with meeting her online wearing my work clothes with a poopy and wet nappy on underneath. 🤭

Reactions: moorey
Two of these quieter wet atm with a women’s disposable diaper (can’t remember brand atm) in between each of them to protect a bit more from leaking and padding under leggings
image.jpg

Reactions: paul484819 and Jorelaxed
A Rearz Safari!

Northshore supreme

A blue NRU in bed

Reactions: moorey
NorthShore MEGAMAX with NS Trifecta Diaper Cover.

• Love
Tonight, it will be an NRU Str8-Up pink and plastic baby panties.

• Love
Reactions: moorey and Jorelaxed
Abena M4 plastic backed plain white

An exceedingly wet Tykables Animooz diaper, been on for about 7 hours now with multiple wettings.

Soggy Kiddos Teddy which I do not like very much. The outside is very paper-y and the tapes don't hold on for long at all :(

I adore their Junior Plus diapers but seems no one can make a cloth-backed diaper for adults that are decent. I wanted a modern Pampers diaper feel...these look super cute but weren't what I was hoping

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
Ugh I got stuff to do, I don't want to be a big people today.
Way too relatable

Back