What baby objects do you like playing with/using?

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was thinking about getting a baby bottle, formula, possibly a pacifier, and of course diapers! ☺️❤️ I may get some other stuff in the future! What are your favorite baby things to have?

My usual go toes are my bottles, paci's teethers, stuffies, and rattles. and of course nappies and onsies, can't forget those.
Also just my 2cents but, I'd leave the baby formula for actual chronological babies, some places are still having a tough time keeping them stocked. You could substitute it with powdered milk if you want something like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBeatSaber and CJB
PinkAndLittle said:
My usual go toes are my bottles, paci's teethers, stuffies, and rattles. and of course nappies and onsies, can't forget those.
Also just my 2cents but, I'd leave the baby formula for actual chronological babies, some places are still having a tough time keeping them stocked. You could substitute it with powdered milk if you want something like it.
OK! Will do! Thanks for letting me know! 😁❤️

CJB said:
I was thinking about getting a baby bottle, formula, possibly a pacifier, and of course diapers! ☺️❤️ I may get some other stuff in the future! What are your favorite baby things to have?
Update: I'm removing formula from my list, and replacing it with powdered milk.

Bibs are my favourite baby thing. Nothing makes me feel more babyish that wearing a bib.

I love my stuffies, pacis and bottles. nappies too
I completely agree with removing formula. you could use huel or something similar.

Clothes: T-bar shoes on my bare feet.
For toys, I like shape sorters, and puzzles where shapes have to be put into spaces on a board.

Love my new pacifier and baby bottle 💕

Reactions: littledub1955, jozik and CJB
I LOVE activity cubes and shape sorters!!
1675348833626.png
And also toys that light up and play music/teach
Especially the lights like these!
1675349113392.png1675349132408.png

• Love
Reactions: Daipered, Littlebabaprince and Taz
Lots of pacifiers and if you really want to get baby there’s nothing better then baby food and eating like a messy baby

Would absolutely love to get an adult pacifier sometime! Technically my little age is too old for something like that, but it looks so soothing to have in your mouth.

LadyOfTintagel said:
Would absolutely love to get an adult pacifier sometime! Technically my little age is too old for something like that, but it looks so soothing to have in your mouth.
I plan on getting an adult pacifier really soon! I think it would be very comforting to suck on at night! ☺️❤️

Last edited:
@JaysonTheRegressor That is a lovely collection of shape sorting toys. I often look for them in charity shops. As a child, I loved toys that light up; and toys where you put something in and it comes out again. I like educational toys too.

With simple baby toys, my caregiver challenges me to do them by feel, like children do in some nurseries. (I like to plead that I will keep my eyes closed, so that I can cheat and peep, but my caregiver knows this, brings out my special "no cheat" blindfold, and ties it really tightly over my eyes so I can't see at all; it's not fair! 😭) There's a game we play with this shape sorter. My caregiver tells me to unlock all the doors, and get the pieces out. The keys and locks have shapes which match the pieces that go in the sides, but getting it right is hard when I can't see a thing. When I've got them out, I have to lock all the doors again, while she hides the pieces on the floor somewhere in the room. I have to crawl and find them, and put them in the holes. Getting the ones in the top is tricky: they only go in if they're the right way up.

sorter.png

I don't have one, but I really want an activity wall like this one, and to be made to do it blindfolded. activity wall.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Daipered and Mas16210
I've found that I'm definitely a fan of AB but am so new to everything and also don't have the privacy to dabble in actual AB stuff just yet. But when I do, it'll probably be a Onesie, pacifier, and maybe a baby bottle. I already really like baby diapers because of how cute they are and the smell, and I'm getting ConvertUps so I can wear them properly until I eventually get ABDL diapers. I don't think I would ever go the baby food or toys route, unless I had a house to myself which I don't foresee happening any time soon right now.

I also have diaper rash cream because I wanted to see what would happen. It was definitely unnecessary and premature since I'm not even close to 24/7. I also bought baby wipes which I was pleasantly surprised with. They're big and smell good, although not the same baby smell that they apparently used to have.

Oh, and I really want to order some plastic pants and am debating on doing that soon. Not an AB thing but definitely would be useful given the weak diapers I'll be using for now.

Last edited:
I love my pacci at night. I wear my diapers all the time. I have pull ups and some thinner diapers. I have the thinner stuff for back up. I usually use Northshore Mega Max diapers. Crinkly thick and I can use them for extended time. They also hold a lot. I have overactive bladder and urge incontinense.

partier22 said:
I love my pacci at night. I wear my diapers all the time. I have pull ups and some thinner diapers. I have the thinner stuff for back up. I usually use Northshore Mega Max diapers. Crinkly thick and I can use them for extended time. They also hold a lot. I have overactive bladder and urge incontinense.
I have a random question for you. I know you're incontinent so it may not be relevant but, do you think a pacifier would help soothe me into peeing while lying down? I've read from some people that it may help. I'm just trying it out. I feel like it would help break a mental block and make it easier to do it.

Last edited:
I also love cuddling with my pillow pet doggy while sucking on my pacci.

A Paci.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
CJB said:
I plan on getting an adult pacifier really soon! I think it would be very comforting to suck on at night! ☺️❤️
It’s a must for just play time but at night it actually helps me sleep

My pacifier, my duckling plushie, my thin pajamas a-and my few toys 😔🙂

Back