GrammyDickles

Living it in PDX
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I am planning on wearing to work, and I just wanted to know what people pack in their diaper bags. So far what I have is talcom powder, wipes, a roll of toilet paper, small trash bags. I’m wondering if anybody else wanted to share, give suggestions, or talk about products that they could not live without.

-4 Diapers (The most amount of peekabus i can stuff in without it getting too cramped)
-Powder
-Wipes
-Some paper towels (So you don't have to use 100 wipes in case of messing AND in case of a minor leak)
-A few boosters
-Swim diapers
-A change of clothes
-Scented medium-sized garbage bags, like for an office bin (perfect for something even as big as an abdl diaper w/ booster)
-XL doggy pads as a barrier for for changing in public bathrooms OR tall garbage bags
-Tape for hanging the doggy pad/garbage bag on a stall wall, so you can lean on it
-Carabiner or hook of some sort in case they don't have one in the restroom

I think that's it, but I'm probably forgetting something.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and Angelapinks
Dickles said:
I am planning on wearing to work, and I just wanted to know what people pack in their diaper bags. So far what I have is talcom powder, wipes, a roll of toilet paper, small trash bags. I’m wondering if anybody else wanted to share, give suggestions, or talk about products that they could not live without.
control top light support pantyhose.

Back