What are your favorite toys?

Mr. Moose (stuffy), Winston (stuffy unicorn), Fluffy (Harry Potter stuffy), Jurassic Park and Spider-Man Duplo Blocks, and my Simple and Big Coloring Book for Toddlers.

Reactions: MetalDan86, LittleAndAlone, Tappy and 1 other person
I mostly like lego, video games, and costumes/props like toy swords and stuff. I'm big on playing with imagination. It's no wonder I've been starting to get interested in a writing hobby now.

More recently, I picked up some remote control control matchbox cars that I like to set up obstacle courses for or I like to make them do "assorted stunts".

Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Tappy and thelittlestkitten
LittleAndAlone said:
Just grabbed a Microbest chrome BCG. So Im up to like 6 spares not including installed. Run Sionics NP3 in my primary.
That’s a pretty cool gun I recently bought a muzzle loader last year for late black powder (never messed with muzzle loaders before) with gift cards from my local outdoors store I got that with a box of black powder pellets (the ones that come with the lil pipe cleaner), a condiment cup full of 100 caps, & 15 slugs for like $150.00 all together after the gift cards it was such a good deal it felt like I practically stole the thing! Best thing is you can switch the hammer from left to right handed it helps me since I’m a left handed shooter, but the weird this is I’m right handed. They also bore sited it for me after for like I want to say $50.00ish that sounds right

Omg301 said:
Oh, yay! I just got a Vermont Teddy 20" world's softest bear with a little bow that I put in a diaper because they are not potty trained, teehee. And I have 4 other plushies. My Pikachu, Stitch, Blueberry Cow, and my pink soft puffy plushy that my Mom bought me recently that I call Mochi that a friend named. The new teddy is named Henry and the Blueberry Cow is Barry. :D I love them so much and cuddle them all the time.
I like that 4’ Cuddle Dino he’s cute!🥰

Reactions: Fyianneko and thelittlestkitten
Diaperboy27 said:
I like that 4’ Cuddle Dino he’s cute!🥰
Yeah! The lady has so many cute things in her Etsy shop. I think it may actually be delivered really soon, way earlier than expected. It's already in my city hehe!

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Old Matchbox/Majorette/Hot Wheels cars, Legos, and old HO/OO scale European model train. I'm not interested in American HO/OO stuff.

Reactions: stinkape, Diaperboy27 and thelittlestkitten
I love playing with baby toys, shape sorters, stacking cones, rattles and the like… when I feel more like a big kid I also play with my dollhouse or make believe kitchen. Plus I have a whole lot of plushies to snuggle with (do plushies/stuffies count as toys?)

Reactions: MetalDan86, lilbabyjooce and Diaperboy27
SparkleBunny said:
Plushies do yes, so they count as one. They're cute with their tongue sticking out. I love cats.
ALWWW that so sweet of you :) THANK YOU sparklebunny !!!

I'm a fisher-price baby. I have the ring stack, phone, the corn popper. I love to play.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Fyianneko and lilbabyjooce
Rita said:
ALWWW that so sweet of you :) THANK YOU sparklebunny !!!
You're welcome! Enjoy the fluffiness of plushy buddies! *insert "It's so fluffy I'm going to die!" from Despicable Me*

My rock a stack, my Buppy and Mr. Banks ( blankie), and my activity gym are all my favorites! i made my activity gym out of a tent and pool noodles, it was very easy and cost me about $25! :p

Reactions: Fyianneko and Diaperboy27
One of my favourite toys is a set of blocks with different textures, which have to be put into holes on a board which have the same variety of textures. I like doing it blindfolded, so there is no cheating. I like playing with shape sorters in this way too, doing them by feel.

Am both a big fan of Legos and K-nex! My favorite toys for little space are my large plush teddy bears and Nintendo Switch (almost done beating Yooka Laylee) 😄

I would have to say toy trains HO scale and like , I don’t really own any toys per day but I love playing with my antique convertible , my wife and I will go on drives and just try to get lost in the countryside. Can’t play with it now though since it had an argument with the side of my shop door and lost .
Right now it’s in the sop getting repainted .

My favorite toy has to be my plush wooper I got for Christmas a while back but I love fisher price baby toys I have a fisher price game controller that makes me feel so little

> "LEGO is for kids, grow up"

Wow... :-( If anyone ever said that to me I'd be pretty quick to remove myself from them.

I love Legos (I know the correct term; don't care. :)) and Transformers will always hold a strong place in my heart. My Big side really likes working with electronics, like Arduinos and IoT.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
hatchtraveler said:
> "LEGO is for kids, grow up"

Wow... :-( If anyone ever said that to me I'd be pretty quick to remove myself from them.

I love Legos (I know the correct term; don't care. :)) and Transformers will always hold a strong place in my heart. My Big side really likes working with electronics, like Arduinos and IoT.
If anyone ever has the balls to tell me to grow up in person I'm just going to laugh and be like "you actually fell for that sh? Sucks to be you!" 🤭

Um... I don't think I'm allowed to mention my favorite toy here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, LittleAndAlone and dlboylife
Lego, hot wheels, my stuffies, and not sure how many remember K-Nex but I still mess with them.

LittleAndAlone said:
If anyone ever has the balls to tell me to grow up in person I'm just going to laugh and be like "you actually fell for that sh? Sucks to be you!" 🤭
I'd just say you're never too old for anything. Plus, I'd think that person would be very boring since kid stuff is fun stuff.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
Back