What are your favorite toys?

thelittlestkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I find myself enjoying building things- like a fort or a house out of Lego blocks and I’m curious as to what other people enjoy.

Reactions: Cottontail, PaigeCherubiel and Tappy
My binkie and my teddy Bear-Bear

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, Tappy and thelittlestkitten
Lego !!

It seems everyone is back into Lego theses days :D

It is just super cool , fun and colorful !!

I am hoping the rumor mill is still working and correct about a newer 100th Anniversary Disney Castle .
Last year the Lego Disney Castle that had been around since 2017 ? had finally been retired , I wished upon a star for too long and missed it 😭 .

In the back of my mind I could not imagine a Disney 100th anniversary being complete without a newer { improved } Lego Disney Castle .

But until then , they have some really super cool sets and many more on the way !

T.

Last edited:
Reactions: thelittlestkitten and PaigeCherubiel
Video games, Lego, and electronics.

Never changed from actual childhood. I was always lugging around red lego cases, a Science Fair 160 in 1 electronics kit, or some kind of Nintendo, Sega, or Sony game console.

There's computers too but that overlaps with video games and electronics.

As an adult I just added cars and guns to the list. So mechanical things.

Looking at it all together I unsurprisingly see all elements present encompassing software, electrical, and mechanical engineering. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27, thelittlestkitten, Tappy and 1 other person
I grew up with Legos. When my kids were little I got them a whole bunch of Duplos. And then made a crude 4' tall Space Needle. Kids building toys aren't just for kids.

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and Tappy
"LEGO is for kids, grow up"

SmartSelect_20230518_212657_Chrome.jpg

🖕😁🖕

Last edited:
Reactions: Tappy and thelittlestkitten
LittleAndAlone said:
Video games, Lego, and electronics.

Never changed from actual childhood. I was always lugging around red lego cases, a Science Fair 160 in 1 electronics kit, or some kind of Nintendo, Sega, or Sony game console.

There's computers too but that overlaps with video games and electronics.

As an adult I just added cars and guns to the list. So mechanical things.

Looking at it all together I unsurprisingly see all elements present encompassing software, electrical, and mechanical engineering. 🙄
OH THANK GOD I thought I was the only red neck here as an adult I love guns & BIG PICKUMUP TRUCKS too,
I was trying to hold that one in for soooooo long 1684486490236.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Tappy and thelittlestkitten
I am into 4x4 trucks. As well as rc (remote controlled) crawlers.

I am also into cooking , hiking, fishing, anything that is outdoors.

Reactions: Tappy, thelittlestkitten and Diaperboy27
Diaperboy27 said:
OH THANK GOD I thought I was the only red neck here as an adult I love guns & BIG PICKUMUP TRUCKS too,
I was trying to hold that one in for soooooo long View attachment 109429
Other than that as a little I love my Rubik’s cubes, they are also fun & colorful, but they also challenge your brain.I’ve got a 1x1 keychain-7x7, a pyraminx, a megaminx, a scewb, a square 1, a mirror cube, & a couple of sticker 3x3s! When I play with them it really helps me get into little space!

I have a collection of lil various toys, a lotta vintage knickknacks and then some modern things like plush picture books and rattles, playdoh and ofc my stuffies.
In the future I’d love to get a bigger sized rainbow ring stack toy (preferably plush), blocks, and see if I can find any variation of the toys i used to play with as a kid. It’s hard for me to choose a favorite! But I definitely interact the most with the toys that can double as sensory toys, which also makes them a lil less conspicuous to take outside of the house!

• Love
Reactions: Tappy, thelittlestkitten and PaddedRita
Diaperboy27 said:
I was trying to hold that one in for soooooo long View attachment 109429
Just grabbed a Microbest chrome BCG. So Im up to like 6 spares not including installed. Run Sionics NP3 in my primary.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Tappy and thelittlestkitten
I love legos but haven't bought some in a long time so I think I'm gonna buy a box of miscellaneous pieces to let my imagination go wild. I was looking at this super cute Etsy shop and found a toy that my little side (age 2) went crazy over, so I ordered it and it comes Monday. Check it out! (It's super babyish hehe) https://www.etsy.com/listing/1452504499/adult-baby-paci-plushie-toy-giraffe -- I highly recommend their other items as well. They're all SUPER cute and I likely will be buying more from them in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and thelittlestkitten
I love my coloring books and my plushies. I have some glow-in-the dark dinos too. Besides that, my switch and 3DS do fine too (but those aren't toys).

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Tappy, thelittlestkitten and 1 other person
Tappy said:
Lego !!

It seems everyone is back into Lego theses days :D

It is just super cool , fun and colorful !!

I am hoping the rumor mill is still working and correct about a newer 100th Anniversary Disney Castle .
Last year the Lego Disney Castle that had been around since 2017 ? had finally been retired , I wished upon a star for too long and missed it 😭 .

In the back of my mind I could not imagine a Disney 100th anniversary being complete without a newer { improved } Lego Disney Castle .

But until then , they have some really super cool sets and many more on the way !

T.
I've seen the polly pocket ones around more too as well as pokemon.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Tappy and thelittlestkitten
Does my Kitty Stuffy count as toy :think: ??

Attachments

• My Suffy Ms Kitty.jpg
    My Suffy Ms Kitty.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Tappy, thelittlestkitten and 2 others
My pound puppy brownie and my view-master that I have TONS of discs for. My Daddy even had a few disks made of our vacation to England.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperboy27, Tappy and 1 other person
Rita said:
Plushies do yes, so they count as one. They're cute with their tongue sticking out. I love cats.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperboy27, Tappy and 1 other person
SparkleBunny said:
Plushies do yes, so they count as one. They're cute with their tongue sticking out. I love cats.
Oh, yay! I just got a Vermont Teddy 20" world's softest bear with a little bow that I put in a diaper because they are not potty trained, teehee. And I have 4 other plushies. My Pikachu, Stitch, Blueberry Cow, and my pink soft puffy plushy that my Mom bought me recently that I call Mochi that a friend named. The new teddy is named Henry and the Blueberry Cow is Barry. :D I love them so much and cuddle them all the time.

Reactions: MetalDan86, Diaperboy27, LittleAndAlone and 3 others
I love my plushies!!! There the most favorite to me :3

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, Tappy, thelittlestkitten and 1 other person
Rita said:
Meow meow! *grabby hands*

Back