What are you thankful for?

daylight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Bright and happy. Cheerful and optimistic. Moments of appreciation. What bright, happy, thing happened today? What made you smile today? Think of the positive moments, don't dwell in the dark.

Me: Chickens are such funny creatures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, mirrored22 and newt
Took my house guest out to dinner , we took a scenic drive though about 9 towns in our 52 Plymouth, they were surprised at how great of ride it was. I am very thankful they are here to visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Today I had a relaxing day outside with ice cream. Got my haircut & bought a new plant
it was very enjoyable

Reactions: littledub1955 and Diprs2
I woke up with my dog laying between me and my beautiful wife.

I'm thankful for these two precious beings, and their undying love for me!

Reactions: littledub1955, Diprs2 and forevertoddler
My dad got a new job and is the happiest I've seen him in about a year. He was humming when he got home last night

I’m staying at my girlfriend’s place in Hampshire this week. Waking up this morning in a big double bed with her two dogs snuggling us was very cute.

Breathe Deep, Seek Place
Dinotopian2002

I won a very contentious trial yesterday. Opposing counsel and I did not get along, she was arrogant and wouldn't believe she was wrong. She went from cocky, thinking I had no legal argument, to stuttering half answers, and eventually conceding the argument and agreeing to not even appeal. And now one of my favorite clients has a green card and out of deportation court. These types of days don't happen often, but when they do, it makes the months of hard, thankless work worth it after seeing their faces light up.

Reactions: Diprs2
Back