What Are the Cutest Diaper Outfits for Guys?

bedwetterdavid

Bedwetter, overactive bladder, diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've always thought girls have it good when it comes to outfit options and diapers. From leggings and yoga pants to sun dresses, there are a lot of female outfits that are socially acceptable and still make a woman absolutely adorable when in a diaper. If the diaper is a bit noticable, like it's printing through the leggings or something,

Is there any equivalent for guys?

The closest I've found to a "socially acceptable outfit" that still compliments my diaper are loungewear joggers, but you don't often see guys out in those. What's an outfit that doesn't evoke weird or creepy vibes for a guy, but would look "cute" with a diaper? Grey sweatpants? Overalls? Does it just depend on the guy?
1713999681405.png1713999903022.png

• Love
Reactions: moorey, Davvyboy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Answering my own question here, but I think grey sweatpants is the answer. I think they just need to be not too loose and not too tight.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Seasonedcitizen and hti24
Is it me or is the woman in red leaking out the side of her diaper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: LittleTyke, Abnalover, BOXERSORBRIEFS and 2 others
I often wear sweatpants while home and I like the way a thick diaper will show. If I'm home alone, I can wear anything I want. My favorite outfit is a pair of pink corduroy shortalls.

Reactions: Tinklepanties, KBoy, hti24 and 1 other person
Yeah sweatpants are always a safe bet. As you mentioned, fit is everything. I wore some cute grey, black and red Spiderman sweatpants to a friend's house last weekend, and said friend asserted it didn't look very obvious (she knows I wear diapers). I found them on Amazon, and had to order boys 14/16 as the 18/20 were too big. I'm on the small side for sure, but I'm not THAT small, so maybe the 18/20 would fit you. The style is out of stock now, but theres more from the same manufacturer with other characters. Let me know if you want the link (y)

Incidentally, I just ordered some new denim Carhartt overalls that I definitely plan to wear out and about. However, I have three other duck Carhartt overalls that I wear at my job (gave up wearing jeans to work 6 months ago), so I have a ton of confidence owning overalls in public. 😉

Pampers4Ever said:
Fae? Yeah she’s a peepee pants.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
Pampers4Ever said:
Looks like a birthmark to me. The diaper looks dry.

I like wearing girly clothing. I get a kinda kick out of it. but I find the only girly stuff I can wear in public is the stuff that doesn't show. like underwear, socks, maybe shoes. if it was sociably acceptable I'd like to wear a pretty dress, with white tights and some black t-bar shoes. but I think I'd get one or two strange looks.
Having said that I know a few women who often wear clothing belonging to there male partners. and there doesn't seem to be a problem with that.

Reactions: Tommy10
My go to is onesie / romper under overalls

I honestly prefer a plain white diaper shirt and a diaper. If I'm heading out somewhere, I'll wear tennis shorts.

Reactions: TigerDL and hti24
Typically pajamas for me

41FC7DAA-86C6-4C5E-94A3-0345C5278A6F.jpeg
CD68735F-3DFA-4F08-9ADC-0DAD830CBBCE.jpeg

IMG_9248.jpeg

IMG_8574.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: pierrelebleu, Alastair, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 18 others
I'm a sleeper kind of guy, but I really like the form fitting pjs that @Memi posted above

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
When I wear around the house I'm almost always covered, My wife hates a dark house so she keeps the curtains open and there are no trees or bushes or fences between my yard and 2 neighbors, so I have to be careful. My build is "husky athletic", (I work out and bike and walk a lot every day, but I also like beer and snacks) so at home I usually wear the same clothes diapered or not. Black basketball shorts and a black Under Armor or Champion wicking type synthetic t shirt in one size bigger than I need. It looks like I'm just wearing work out clothes, but I can pull off something as big as an ABDL diaper underneath and no one's the wiser. Now if I'm boosted, or wearing plastic pants, that's another story. I have a couple pairs of denim jeans and tan carhart pants that I've worn some pretty thick dips under, with a pair of stretchy boxer briefs which I wear every day anyway, and it just feels natural, and I don't think draws any attention. My wife says I have a butt most girls would be jealous of, so it doesn't really look that out of place for me and the only give away is the puffy front section. Covering with a long untucked shirt usually keeps that one in check. I concealed carry a pistol too so I've sort of curated my wardrobe to be discreet anyway. It's a lot harder to hide a Glock in your pants than a diaper :p My wife likes the look of confident toughness it gives and I've fed off that when wearing dips under my street clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy, Skunkdude, Ranma and 2 others
I have
pampers4U said:
I'm a sleeper kind of guy, but I really like the form fitting pjs that @Memi posted above
I haven't tried that look, but its because my kid pulls off that look every day for real and even as open to everything diaper I am, there's not a 100% disconnect for me which is important for my head to accept my ABDL side. I'm not knocking it and in all honesty, I can say from experience that Memi is pulling off a preschool look really well, and I don't think there's any shame in that.

sbmccue said:
I honestly prefer a plain white diaper shirt and a diaper. If I'm heading out somewhere, I'll wear tennis shorts.
My absolute favorite look for guys is a white diaper, and white t shirt, sometimes white plastic pants and white socks. It gives me the craziest feeling dressing like that and I don't know why.

Reactions: depta99 and bedwetterdavid
Memi said:
Typically pajamas for me
That looks great! May I ask where you got the space theme sets of jammies?

You nail the look (y)

I would say the most common childish but socially acceptable diaper complimenting for a dude is something revolving around overalls.

Reactions: Teddy02, TigerDL and bedwetterdavid
Shortalls or footed sleepers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belarin and bedwetterdavid
Back