What animes do you enjoy?

thelittlestkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I really enjoy mha (not apart of the fandom as it’s been shown to be extremely toxic) (mha - my hero academia) I’ve watched it for a long time and it’s the one that I’ve felt very personally connected to. I’ve also have enjoyed attack on Titan and chainsaw man. What do you guys enjoy?

Reactions: TygerKiddo
none

I really like Your Lie in April. A musician YouTuber duet got me interested, and it's so moving.

Reactions: thelittlestkitten
DadPhilosopher said:
I really like Your Lie in April. A musician YouTuber duet got me interested, and it's so moving.
Oh I loved that, made me cry so much but it’s such a good watch

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and thelittlestkitten
thelittlestkitten said:
Oh I loved that, made me cry so much but it’s such a good watch
It hits all the feels for me; lapsed musician, love challenges (trying not to give spoilers) .....my eyes do manage to water profusely at certain points. But it's beautiful.

Agreed; I also recommend a silent voice that hit for me to as I’m part of the hard of hearing community but no pressure to watch it.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Spy X Family

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and lilbabyjooce
I love Dragon Pilot, aka Hisone to Masotan! I really enjoy the anime! I recommend it if you've never seen it

I also really like Spy x Family. I used to watch a ton of anime in middle school but kinda made myself grow out of it out of fear of being considered cringey. It’s stupid in retrospect but I’ve been trying to get back into it and found I have truly outgrown some of the typical over the top violence, screaming/crying emotional stuff and dirty humor that most anime has 😅😅
Now I really appreciate lighthearted slices of life, and stuff with more absurdist and upbeat humor. One of my favorites is Barakamon, it’s really touching and fun and a great watch.

Currently watching link click, a time travel meme, but there are so many good ones.

I watch a lot of anime. Here are some titles I’m currently watching.
1. Oshi No Ko
2. Dr. Stone
3. Demon Slayer
4. Hell’s Paradise
5. Ranking of Kings
6. Konosuba: An Explosion On This Wonderful World!
7. Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
8. Vinland Saga
9. Heavenly Delusion
10. Is it wrong to pickup girls in a dungeon

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and Fyianneko
Ive watched a handful of anime. I'd say my favorite ones (from most recent to oldest) are:
  • Aggretsuko
  • Sanrio Boys
  • Initial D
  • Himouto Umaru Chan
  • Gabriel Dropout
  • Blend S
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Sword Art Online

Reactions: thelittlestkitten, redsan and Fyianneko
MHA fan too 🦸‍♂️

Reactions: redsan
All kinds. I watch shounen, seinen, shoujo, old, new, etc. I watch it all.

Mainly slice-of-life, feel-good romance, and occasionally magical girl series. Anime is how I relax and unwind from the action and stimulation of my real life. I lean toward older shows for the most part, but not exclusively. Currently watching Hyouka (possibly my all-time favorite), Non Non Biyori, and The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten. I also have a bit of a thing for Kyoto Animation's work (see Kuriyama Mirai avatar drawn by an ABDL anime artist at my request).

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Back