What age were you

BabyDavidMessiah said:
I'm just curious. What age were you when you realized this was part of who you were? How did you come to that conclusion? For myself I was 36. Yes a little bit of a late bloomer I think. Though I got into it around 5 yo, I never came to the realization it was part of me till much later. I never lived alone till that point. I spent a very short part of my life married and had allot of roommates before and after. One might say I found myself so to speak. What's your story?
I am a bed wetter that never got night trained. I wore/stil wear diapers at night and discrete pull ups during the day now. I was 8 when I realized I had a fascination with toddlers getting their diapers changed. My mom ket plenty of diapers around for my night problems so hiding wasn't an issue. I think I was 9 or 10 yrs old when I had my first wet dream in my diaper. It was rubbing me and I came with out knowing what it was!

I was in high school. I remember fantasizing about some of my female classmates 'babying' me. One day, I was standing outside the school waiting for the bus and thought about how wonderful wearing a diaper might be. I was probably 15. I'd certainly had AB- or DL-focused thoughts to that point, but that day waiting for the bus was when I realized that part of me wanted to be dressed and treated like a baby.

BabyDavidMessiah said:
I'm just curious. What age were you when you realized this was part of who you were? How did you come to that conclusion? For myself I was 36. Yes a little bit of a late bloomer I think. Though I got into it around 5 yo, I never came to the realization it was part of me till much later. I never lived alone till that point. I spent a very short part of my life married and had allot of roommates before and after. One might say I found myself so to speak. What's your story?
I got interested at the age of 7 and probably wore my first adult diaper at around 28. 61 now

I was sneaking diapers from my little sister's room when I was 5-6, but I don't remember feeling weird or different because of it. I just didn't want to get caught! I was probably 8-9 years old when I began to understand that it wasn't normal to want diapers at my age. I'd lie in bed and live vicariously through my own memories of being diapered at bedtime when I was 3. I so wanted to a toddler again! The kinky side of diapers came on full-force when puberty hit around age 12, and those first few years post-puberty were the most awkward. I clearly perceived my different-ness at that point. I remember wishing it away, but I never had any major purges. Perhaps because I'd been playing with diapers since I was little, I understood that the feelings were here to stay.

i don't have an official set timing on when. this part/side of me is something that has developed over the years and continues to. for life is always changing and we never truly know where it takes us as we turn each new corner in life. i recognized that i didn't fit in with my peers early on more so in Jr. high school. my little side and extremely young outlook on life has always been present but wasn't fully embraced due to a difficult and abusive childhood growing up. i never thought openly or analyzed my little side only that i have this child like instincts and mannerisms that i noted about myself. the beauty is even at an early age i didn't give an F what other's thought about me. i embraced me. I was blessed to meet an amazing life partner in my late 20's who had the foresight to recognize and nature my little side. she helped me see much within myself and the positive force that having such a strong little side is. she pushed and allowed me to grow and explore much of all this freely. embracing everything about myself especially the little / ab part started mostly in my 20's and has only grown since. being true to one's self is important not matter how far outside the box to see yourself. sharing your unique qualities with the world is all part of finding happiness so go for it. i say don't analyze or question any part of who you are just because it holds you out as different especially when it brings happiness your way. everyone has an ab/little side just that some of us are blessed with the ability to express that freely in life.

BabyDavidMessiah said:
I do not remember exactly, I want to say 15 or 16? I found out about it via a friend, looked into and gave it a shot and loved it

I think I've first realized when I was about 4. I recall constantly wishing to be small again, since I was still having trouble with potty training, and I've always thought about how nice it would be if I could just go back in diapers. Over the years, I had occasionally fantasized about being a baby again, especially as I was going through an abusive childhood. Those fantasies would grow stronger when it seemed like I wasn't going to stop wetting the bed well past the "expected" age.

I've then stumbled across the idea online when I was about 11/12, but I had no safe outlet in my life so I had to bury it again. I've had passing desires since then, but I finally (slowly) started accepting that my ab side is a part of my life when I was around 22/23.
Its taken a while for me, but I'm happy that I feel comfortable enough to begin to express myself out here :)

I was about four years old when I at least recall wanting to be a baby. I've shared many times why that is, due to early surgeries, braces, and then bulleying.
In my early 30s, 1992, when I first discovered there was this thing called infantilism and I wasn't the only strange one in the world that wished they were a baby!! (Very long story that's in my bio and I've mentioned many times.)

I've been an AB/DL since I was a young child. I thought it was something I was going to grow out of, but when I got into my teens, I knew then I wasn't going to outgrow it. I found out that there was a name for it when I was 20. I don't exactly remember how, but somehow, I stumbled across it online and knew this was a part of me. I often wonder if I would still be like this now if it weren't for the traumatic first three years of my life. I know that not every AB/DL has experienced trauma, but it is common.

Reactions: Incon97
Back