Wetting

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's everyone's go to drink to help them wet during the night

Reactions: diaperdude, Diaperboy27, ChristianDiaperLover and 2 others
Water or multiple baba of 2% milk usually help me wake up completely soaked

Just water. Sometimes when I have decaf tea handy I'll have a big glass of that, but that's just for flavor more than anything.

Reactions: diaperdude
Water water and more water. I always have a tall glass of water at hand.

Reactions: diaperdude
I drink a lot of tea in the afternoons and evening. Sometimes I drink three glasses of water right before bed time, danger is that I might have to change during the night. A potty trip is easier than a change.

Reactions: Forced
A couple of beers makes me sleep well for a few hours initially. and then I'll wake up needing a pee. do it in my nappy, turn over and go back to sleep.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, Deleted member 39193 and chamberpot
Being IC, liquid works pretty well.

But i'd say anything with diuretic properties would work the best.

Natural diuretic drinks include caffeinated beverages, such as coffee and tea. Coconut water, a tropical, pleasant-tasting, non-caffeinated drink, also has been studied for its natural diuretic benefits.

I don’t drink any extra liquid, but I do drink a lot (probably too much!) tea during the day and quite a bit of water too. Occasionally I’ll have a beer, cider or a glass or two of wine in the evening.

Usually, if I wear a nappy to bed I will often wet slightly before I go to sleep, wake-up once needing a wee in the middle of the night and just wet myself and finally I wee in my nappy in the morning when I wake up.

I find if I have some kinds of fruit in the evening however, oranges and raspberries etc, they act as a diuretic and I can end up wetting frequently and my nappy, boxer briefs and plastic pants are soaked in the morning but fortunately the bed stays dry.

Reactions: chamberpot
I try to stay hydrated during the day, then top it off with two glasses of water at bedtime. Plus I keep a Contigo travel mug of water at my bedside. Mostly I wake up before wetting, but not always.

Just plain good old H2O, water, Adam's ale, corporation pop or whatever you chose to call it seems to be the top choice here!

No matter what it is from me, it normally always wake up to use bathroom. Ive wonder what it might feel like, but I think the only way is if for some reason I couldn't leave the bed, lol

Liquid

• Haha
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Coffee, tea, beer, whiskey, but mostly like everyone else, water. For me, 3 or more beers in an evening requires that I wear protection to bed. So much so that I don't drink unless it is an option because we all know that one beer leads to another.

Reactions: ianwee
Liquid IV!! Favorite flavors are white peach, passion fruit, guava, and strawberry! And in a ba-ba, of course. 🍼🍼

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric, ICDiaperLover and gobphus
Liquid of any kind and being tired as well

Reactions: ianwee and Deleted member 39193
Back