Wetting

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Do you sleep better in a wet diaper?

Reactions: Ranma and ChristianDiaperLover
Not yet, but learning how to. Not yet consistently wearing at night, and not yet open to spouse about loving diapers. But I definitely enjoy being wet, and I’d kind of like to be able to fall asleep in a dry diaper then wake up in a wet one

Reactions: BBBen and Floodingpants
I always put on a fresh diaper before going to bed and I will wet overnight once or twice. I would say I wake better in a wet diaper.

Reactions: BBBen, Hell2DaNaw, DIAPERBOY920 and 7 others
I always sleep in a wet diaper. Does not make a difference to how I sleep.

Reactions: Ranma and MegaLugia
Definitely

No way. I'm always worried about waking up with a rash, so if I go to bed diapered I try my best to make sure I'm dry, then use them whenever I wake up - middle of the night or in the morning.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw and DIAPERBOY920
I do sleep better wearing nappies. I’m not sure if being wet improves my sleep quality but it certainly feels nice!

Reactions: Lua24, Napincolove and Floodingpants
I usually put on a dry diaper at bedtime and watch tv, wetting a few times. I always use a doubler or booster in case I wet during the night in my sleep, which only happens if my CPAP mask falls off and I sleep too deep (and wake up feeling terrible due to sleep apnea).

In short, yes, and I use cream/ointment not to get a diaper rash.

Reactions: Babybub and DIAPERBOY920
Ranma said:
I usually put on a dry diaper at bedtime and watch tv, wetting a few times. I always use a doubler or booster in case I wet during the night in my sleep, which only happens if my CPAP mask falls off and I sleep too deep (and wake up feeling terrible due to sleep apnea).

In short, yes, and I use cream/ointment not to get a diaper rash.
I have a question, what brand of diaper cream do you use? and can you describe how You use this diaper cream exactly step by step?

it doesn’t make a difference to me, unless it’s maxed out and might leak. If I’m wearing a cloth diaper, I always change before bed.

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920
Floodingpants said:
Do you sleep better in a wet diaper?
For me personally, no, I do not sleep better in a wet diaper. I have gone to bed in an already wet diaper but it kinda wakes me up during the night when I toss/turn & I can feel the extra bulge between my legs. Plus wetting again during the night or early morning is more of a leaky gamble that I've played & lost. Having to get up & deal with wet sheets defeats the whole purpose of wearing a diaper to bed & not having to get up.

If I’m wearing overnight I’ll make sure my diaper is dry before going to bed, but since I usually have a bottle of milk while falling asleep and another with water during the night, I wake up at least once to wet and I know my morning pee is going to be torrential

Well yep

I Definitely go to bed in a dry diaper so as to have capacity to wet overnight. Since I started wearing at night I sleep much better and im becoming more adjusted to wetting and not disturbing my sleep.

Cozycomfort1 said:
I Definitely go to bed in a dry diaper so as to have capacity to wet overnight. Since I started wearing at night I sleep much better and im becoming more adjusted to wetting and not disturbing my sleep.
How long did it take you after you started wearing at night for you to be able to wet without waking up?

NudistMD said:
How long did it take you after you started wearing at night for you to be able to wet without waking up?
Beginning stages atm. I'm only on week 2 of being diapered every night. Im trying different products and they are earning my trust to hold without leaks so its becoming easier to wet without having to give myself permission. But as I've been explained, it will be a long time if ever, that I get to the point of being able to wet without waking at all.

Wetting & messing are not something I can influence.

If my Nappy is not wet by time I get into bed it certainly is very soon afterwards as once in bed I will flood my Nappy at night so am seriously padded up with a disposable, booster and microfibre cloth Nappies all enclosed with stretch pants and PUL pants as I hate leaks.
The stretch pants have to be worn or on getting up in the morning my really heavy Nappy will drop off onto the floor as I have no waist to hold it up and that would be much too embarrasing !

Back