Wetting your pants

LittleLuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was just wondering how many people like wetting their pants. I like peeing in my diaper but I also like wetting my pants. Watching the wet spot grow and the pee running down my leg feels great. I pretend to get in trouble and put back in diapers. I did not wet my pants many times when I was little. But one time I do remember was in school. The nuns would not let me go to the bathroom because we were heading to church I had to pee really bad. I was kneeling on the kneel-er and could not hold it any longer. I remember the pee soaking my pants and making a puddle on the floor. I don't remember if I got in trouble. But I do remember my pants and the puddle on the floor. Anyone have a story like mine?

Reactions: Jamas, ChristianDiaperLover, Sidewinder and 2 others
Yes! After I became a diaper lover fifteen years ago I went through a phase of wetting my pants for fun. I like the feel of urine bathing my genitals and running down both legs. I prefer to wet diapers because they stay warm much longer and people can’t tell I’ve wet them, but I do miss the feeling I get from pee running down my legs.

In kindergarten I was sitting on the floor and wet my pants. I was so embarrassed that I locked myself in the bathroom and wouldn’t come out until the teacher told me that a girl needed to use it. That afternoon I was aware of my still-wet pants in the car on the way home.

Reactions: LittleLuke
gobphus said:
Yes! After I became a diaper lover fifteen years ago I went through a phase of wetting my pants for fun. I like the feel of urine bathing my genitals and running down both legs. I prefer to wet diapers because they stay warm much longer and people can’t tell I’ve wet them, but I do miss the feeling I get from pee running down my legs.

In kindergarten I was sitting on the floor and wet my pants. I was so embarrassed that I locked myself in the bathroom and wouldn’t come out until the teacher told me that a girl needed to use it. That afternoon I was aware of my still-wet pants in the car on the way home.
I was in the second grade when I wet myself in church. Kids were afraid to ask the nuns to go to the bathroom so lots of kids wet themselves. I remember watching the girl in front of me wet herself one day. I guess that's why I like videos of woman wetting their pants. LOL

Reactions: gobphus
I was always wetting my pants and am much more a wetting lover then diaper lover. From very early on I wet my pant (and bed) all the time, I very very seldom wet by accident it was always on purpose. I wet for more then 55 to 60 years before I discovered diapers. I'll still wet my myself undiapered fairly often when I can get away with it. But wearing diapers has made it so easy to just wet with no one ever knowing.

Reactions: CLPP, WBxx, KBoy and 1 other person
pjs1957 said:
I was in the second grade when I wet myself in church. Kids were afraid to ask the nuns to go to the bathroom so lots of kids wet themselves. I remember watching the girl in front of me wet herself one day. I guess that's why I like videos of woman wetting their pants. LOL
In the same kindergarten in which I wet my pants, I saw a girl wet herself. I still remember the puddle spreading out from under he pink dress.

Sometimes when I am home alone, I will go out into my front yard wearing just some silky, thin girl panties. Then I will pee myself.
BTW, my front yard is totally secluded.
My BJ buddy will sometimes join me in the fun...
Dependonme

Reactions: gobphus and chamberpot
Years ago before started to wear diapers full time, I often wet my pants instead. I loved to wet myself driving home from work and by the time I got home I was soaked. I always get a waterproof pad in my car for those occasions. I wet my pants when standing at a checkout stand at times, slowly so as not to be visible to others, but enough to feel the trickle down my legs and the warmth around my pp. Or wetting myself at home, which I often did and not change, just keep my wet pee soaked pants on until they dried or nearly so.

Reactions: moorey and gobphus
I was doing a funny sort of role playing phase with wetting my pants for fun. I would wait until I had to really go bad, then prep the floor below me. Id be wearing regular big boy underwear and shorts on. I would then listen to one of those diaper audios scenarios where Im a child trying to learn potty training .So the mom gets mad at me for wetting my pants at the store while shopping. She counts down and I then let loose and the feeling was amazing as the peepee seeps down all inside my clothes and on the floor. The audio then would continue with the mom taking me home and getting put back in diapers. I would then change into a diaper as if I was getting changed by mommy on the audio clip. It was a lot of prep and clean up So I only did it once in a while but it was fun...

Reactions: gobphus
chamberpot said:
I was always wetting my pants and am much more a wetting lover then diaper lover. From very early on I wet my pant (and bed) all the time, I very very seldom wet by accident it was always on purpose. I wet for more then 55 to 60 years before I discovered diapers. I'll still wet my myself undiapered fairly often when I can get away with it. But wearing diapers has made it so easy to just wet with no one ever knowing.
I was never a frequent pants wetter like you, @chamberpot, but I agree that wetting diapers is so much easier and more private that that’s what I have settled on.

When I first started finding this interest in nappies I was 7 and both unable and to afraid to simply go out and buy nappies so I would wet my pants and bed instead.

One of the best makeshift "nappies" I used to use was 2 pairs of pants stuffed with socks or other clothing to bulk it up, often with a plastic bag over the top with the corners cut off for my legs.

As I hit the age for puberty I remember vividly my first orgasm (wet dream), I had been in bed watching a film and really needed a pee (in a time before dvr and pausable tv) so I let it all go in the bed. I remember waking later (early in the morning hours) still laying on my belly in the wet spot feeling like my genitals were about to explode, as I rolled over it happened. I was about 11 and had not had any sex Ed at that point so I had no idea what was happening only that it felt amazing.

For several years after that I would always pee the bed or a pair of pants before rubbing myself to orgasm until the school started really doing sex Ed classes and I learned what I was doing.

I tend not to pee my pants much anymore as it feels better in a nappy and is easier to deal with after and aside from leaky nappies (which are quite common as I tend to wear them long enough to overfill them) I havnt wet the bed o purpose for maybe 15 years. I do miss doing it though.

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, gobphus and chamberpot
I used to wet my pants a lot as a kid. I usually had a wet or damp patch in ,y shorts at some point during the day until I was about 10.or so.

Reactions: wetaccident
I have been wetting my pants and wearing depends pullups adult diapers since I was 18 years old when I moved out of my parents house in to a apartment and I just had a birthday on Friday on this month of March 22 and now I'm 41 years old. As I wear fruit of the Loom color boxers briefs when I'm not wearing depends pullups adult diapers or wetting my pants wetting my fruit of the Loom color boxers briefs while sitting on the couch as I always pee on purpose in my pants or my diapers on purpose for fun it's never an accident.

Last edited:
One of the big reasons I am diapered wear 24 seven now is because I got caught too many times peeing my pants by my wife. I do enjoy peeing my pants and getting caught. I like the feeling of having my wet pants, pulled down and getting a spanking for being a naughty boy. Puts me in a headspace of being a little naughty boy.

I love to pee my pants almost as much as I love to pee my diapers. Nothing matches the feeling of spreading warmth and wetness every time I pee myself, except that diapers keep it all contained and warm for longer periods of time, and also make the cleanup much easier.

I was in an all-boy school up until high school, and during elementary shcool we had to wear the pearl grey pants from the uniform almost every day, except on PE days. Those pants enhanced the view of even the slightiest pee spot on them (an almost daily occurrence in my case), so obviously full-on peepee pants were quite scandalous, and having a fascist-like policy about not allowing students to leave the classroom it was not uncommon for me to see two or three other kids with accidents displayed on their pants too.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident, gobphus and Sidewinder
Back