sissyBritney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants now for about 6 weeks, so I'm not experienced as most of you.
I have found I luv wearing them but have noticed that lately I seem to wet them more and more without even
thinking about it. I wear them pretty much 24/7 now and it seems like no matter where I am or doing now I
just wet myself and really don't realize I'm doing it until I feel the warmness of it.
My question is, I'm sort of shocked at how quickly i have got to this point, is this normal for someone so new to wearing?
I am reading a lot lately about AB and diapers and trying to understand my desire to wear them and explore being a AB.
Can someone become so comfortable so quickly that she just lets go subconsciously?
I'm not complaining, I love it but do worry that I'm out and about a lot and wetting myself in public.

Thank you for any thoughts on this subject, I appreciate any help.

As someone who has been wearing 24/7 for 9 months and am mostly Diaper Trained, this happens, peeing becomes much like breathing, when you recognize it you can control it but when you do not pay attention you go anyway. You are relegating part of a bodily process to the subconscious rather than having it conscious full time. Something similar is done in martial arts via conditioning a response to a stimuli. Unless you have an underlying medical condition like a Weak Bladder, Malnutrition, or OAB, etc. You will not become truly incontinent and is fully reversible. This being said, because I have only ever done this in a diaper, when I am not diapered (such as airing out or taking a bath, etc.) my default mode for my bladder is hold. It is the same for poop as well for me. I generally feel that I may poo 1 hour before it happens so I can either focus on it or ignore it and go regardless.

Reactions: New2DLWorld
sissyBritney said:
My question is, I'm sort of shocked at how quickly i have got to this point, is this normal for someone so new to wearing?
I can't tell you how common or not it is, but lots of people wish they could be in that situation - wet when they wear and in control when they don't. For some people, it just comes naturally. When I wear, I often wet without noticing, to the point that my wife expects it and teased me about the wetness indicator when I get up in the morning, but when I am not wearing, I have absolutely no control issues.

Reactions: Lyric, Angelapinks and sissyBritney
I have been mildly incontinent my whole life but for me, the effect is more neurological. I can get by without diapers it is just rather annoying. I get the urge to go and it fades in about 15 minutes after this I will wet 30-60 minutes later with no warning. This can be very annoying, sometimes during or just after the urge I still can not go to the restroom. So I have to get the urge then set a mental timer and go about 5-10 minutes after it fades.

While this is normal for me the urge is lessened in diapers and lessened by other factors like being distracted or tired. I have always wet the bed and if I am drinking late I can have an accident I do not notice at all, this is also true if I am sick. Luckily most of this will go away if I am not in a diaper or in public, I think it is just that I am more aware that I can not just wet my pants and so I get to a restroom.

Reactions: sissyBritney
sissyBritney said:
I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants now for about 6 weeks, so I'm not experienced as most of you.
I have found I luv wearing them but have noticed that lately I seem to wet them more and more without even
thinking about it. I wear them pretty much 24/7 now and it seems like no matter where I am or doing now I
just wet myself and really don't realize I'm doing it until I feel the warmness of it.
I am reading a lot lately about AB and diapers and trying to understand my desire to wear them and explore being a AB.
Can someone become so comfortable so quickly that she just lets go subconsciously?
I'm not complaining, I love it but do worry that I'm out and about a lot and wetting myself in public.

In my 24/7 experience, I began to lose control after about 2 months of wearing. While it was partially in my head, I agree that wetting my diaper became natural for me that I didn’t often think about the need to pee, just the need to poo when I went to the toilet. So it’s totally natural! Enjoy!

Reactions: Angelapinks and sissyBritney
sissyBritney said:
no matter where I am or doing now I
Welcome to my world!
ic my whole life, and that is how it always has been for me.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I’m a week in to 24/7 due to OAB and shy bladder , I’m getting time already where I just stop dead and start peeing and find it hard to stop
But saying that it’s better than rushing for the toilet every time a strong urge hits 👿

Reactions: nezquic66, Angelapinks, chamberpot and 1 other person
sissyBritney said:

When I started to become incontinent my continence nurse didn't want me to wear nappies all the time as she said my remaining control would be quickly lost. She was right. I don't know how but soon I was peeing without realising.

Reactions: nezquic66 and sissyBritney
bugme said:
I can't tell you how common or not it is, but lots of people wish they could be in that situation - wet when they wear and in control when they don't. For some people, it just comes naturally. When I wear, I often wet without noticing, to the point that my wife expects it and teased me about the wetness indicator when I get up in the morning, but when I am not wearing, I have absolutely no control issues.
I have no control issues when not wearing diapers. So I agree it might just be the feel of wearing diapers just relaxes me and
and it just comes naturally to me. I am ok and somewhat excited with this; I just feel safe and secure while in diapers and plastic pants and
do what just feels right.

Reactions: New2DLWorld
Been wearing 24/7 for many years now and honestly I pee my diaper all the time without even knowing that I'm doing it. I'm incontinent and can never tell when I'm going to have a wetting accident and I also wet myself because I really enjoy it. When I started wearing and wetting full time I noticed when I was peeing myself but that soon changed. Pretty soon without even knowing it was happening I was peeing. I honestly now have to pat my diaper to see if I've wet it or not.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, nwm, New2DLWorld and 2 others
sissyBritney said:

Enjoy it. I can’t do that, I have to conscientiously go. But either way it’s fun and exciting.

I've been diapered since Friday night, by Saturday afternoon I was feeling the same thing, just going without really realizing it, I would feel a tickle then warmth, I woke up wet Sunday and this morning I woke up around 5am and without thinking about it, I started voiding, it stopped on it own but then started again once I got up. Its a weird but fun feeling, I'm working from home today so I'll still stay diapered but tomorrow I have to go into the office and will wear regular boxers, I'm not worried the slightest bit about accidents because my body is like a light switch, if diapered I just go, if in boxers I'm like a camel and can hold it better then others.

Reactions: New2DLWorld, Lyric and Davvyboy
I’ve just got in to the container docks and undid the container twist lock didn’t need a pee cot back in my cab parked up hand brake on and wham ! I started going 😳 no mental interaction from me

Reactions: nwm, Angelapinks and Davvyboy
I am very well diaper conditioned. My default is set to just going with little input from me. Sometimes I get a little warning sometimes nothing until I am already wetting. The warnings are getting less and less frequent.

Reactions: chamberpot
I have a similar problem. I'm a side sleeper & ik that they'll leak but it's like I'm to tired to care like just barley awake and knowing it's gonna leak o do ot anyway. Thankfully it only happens when I'm wearing a diaper. I don't wet if im not in a diaper. At home i usually don't sleep in anything and at friends houses I'll sleep in my undies & shorts and i never wet unless in a diaper.

Jackieinwbpa said:
I am very well diaper conditioned. My default is set to just going with little input from me. Sometimes I get a little warning sometimes nothing until I am already wetting. The warnings are getting less and less frequent.
Does this distress you?

Widgeydog354 said:
It's about your muscle memory most of the time when your body sees protection it learns that I'd doesn't have to hold as hard unlike if your wearing normal pants as voiding with out worry is being trained in to your brain.
Yes I agree the comfort and feeling of being in diapers is training my brain to just release when needed as thats the purpose of diapers.
Also as you mention that includes training my muscle memory. Also my brain realizes when not in diapers and I do not release, although
I am more conscious of this need and have to hold it at times. All in all though I am enjoying the changes and wearing diapers and plastic pants.

Andrewgdfw said:
Does this distress you?
No not at all. It's kinda my goal.

Reactions: New2DLWorld and Lyric
sissyBritney said:

Since you have stated yourself as ic it would not come as a surprise that you wet yourself?

Back