Were you ever diapered by a babysitter up to age10?

One of our neighbors, down the road, had a daughter that started babysitting for my parents when she was 13 and I was 4. She used to change my diapers. I was switched to cloth training pants with plastic Gerber baby pants when I was 5. When I was 7-1/2 my mom switched me back to night diapers and it was about a year later she was babysitting me and my sister late in the evening, and she diapered both of us for bed.

My parents continued to hire babysitters for both me and my sister until I was 14. She babysat us many times during this time, and seemed to enjoy getting us diapered for bed early in the evening (often by 7:00). She got married when she was 24 and moved away. She got divorced and moved back when I was 17, and would babysit my sister sometimes.

Once she was babysitting my sister and I came home at 7:30, just as she finished diapering Donna for bed. (Donna was 11). At 9:30 she sent Donna off to bed and then asked me if I still wore diapers to bed. I couldn't lie to her, so I told her the truth. She offered to save me the trouble and diaper me herself. I flet kind of weird about it, but she kept after me, and I gave in. It was WONDERFUL!

After that incident I made it a point to come home early when my parents were out and she was baby sitting. The fooling around and diapering and babying became a regular ritual for us. I believe that she enjoyed it every bit as much as I did. Lots of touching and eventually kissing and petting, but we never went "all the way." (I don't think she had any interest in sex after the abuse she had received from her husband. I think she just enjoyed playing "Mommy and Baby.")

One day I looked up her name "Lillemore" (it's Scandinavian) and found out it means "little mother." When I told her, we both laughed about the irony of this.

Reactions: Kiya, Babynie, jsto156 and 10 others
When I was like 4.5 my pops was having some legal issues. My mother was doing a lot to get my pops out of being locked up.
I was at a babysitters often. After having a messy accident, the sitter put my clothes in the laundry. I didn't have clothes over there, and she had diapers from another she would babysit. I was put in a shirt that was super large on me and she put a diaper on me. I was crying a lot and she started talking to me and soothing me like I was a baby. She kinda turned it into play and treating me like I was like 2 instead of 4.
While I didn't have the emotional intelligence at the time, for a while I felt 2 years old and wasn't afraid the police were gonna keep my father forever.
After my clothes came out of the dryer she put me back in my clothes. She also told me this was our secret and don't tell.
Every time I was over there, we'd "play baby". I guess I was really good at don't tell, and it crossed the lines into abuse.
About 9 months later when my father was beating me with a rasp (metal file too), my older sister pulled a pistol on my father and shoots him in the shoulder. I thought that was a reoccurring nightmare until a phone call after my parents passed, and my sister told me the story. It was like being told your worst nightmare happened.

Ageplay, and diapers, got encoded early. While I don't like a fearful life, I never really felt "safe" after that. Getting into Little headspace even back then, was like going back to a point I felt "safe".
Ageplay and diapers were introduced and became a coping mechanism because of trauma. I've had to be introspective on does still being into Ageplay and diapers keep me in the trauma, or is it making the best out of a bad situation.

• Sad
Reactions: smolguy
I have already written about Lilly, the girl I evertually married, but there were other sitters as well.
One sitter was Mrs. Arnold. She was about 50ish, very short, very "stout," and very bossy.
One of my mother's rules was that if you're too sick to go to school, then you were too sick to be out of bed.
If I stayed home sick from school, it meant bed or the couch ALL DAY.
This meant that diapers would be employed the entire time I was down sick.
Mrs. Arnold used my diapers and my night bottle to control me.
She would make me use the bottle for all my drinks, not just bedtime, and spoon-fed me my meals.
When I didn't have my baby bottle, I was sucking on my pacifier, which, like my bottle, also was supposed to be ONLY for bedtime.
Whenever I pooped my diaper ("when" not "if," I was never given the option to get out of bed to use the potty when sick) she would totally treat me like a toddler, baby-talking to me and all.
She would tease me about how small I was, and the fact that I looked so much like a baby when naked.
The last time she sat for my parents, I was probably 15 y.o.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiya, Jamestown, Lyric and 1 other person
10, yes. Babysitter (or family member), no.

DonnieDiaper said:
One of our neighbors, down the road, had a daughter that started babysitting for my parents when she was 13 and I was 4. She used to change my diapers. I was switched to cloth training pants with plastic Gerber baby pants when I was 5. When I was 7-1/2 my mom switched me back to night diapers and it was about a year later she was babysitting me and my sister late in the evening, and she diapered both of us for bed.

My parents continued to hire babysitters for both me and my sister until I was 14. She babysat us many times during this time, and seemed to enjoy getting us diapered for bed early in the evening (often by 7:00). She got married when she was 24 and moved away. She got divorced and moved back when I was 17, and would babysit my sister sometimes.

Once she was babysitting my sister and I came home at 7:30, just as she finished diapering Donna for bed. (Donna was 11). At 9:30 she sent Donna off to bed and then asked me if I still wore diapers to bed. I couldn't lie to her, so I told her the truth. She offered to save me the trouble and diaper me herself. I flet kind of weird about it, but she kept after me, and I gave in. It was WONDERFUL!

After that incident I made it a point to come home early when my parents were out and she was baby sitting. The fooling around and diapering and babying became a regular ritual for us. I believe that she enjoyed it every bit as much as I did. Lots of touching and eventually kissing and petting, but we never went "all the way." (I don't think she had any interest in sex after the abuse she had received from her husband. I think she just enjoyed playing "Mommy and Baby.")

One day I looked up her name "Lillemore" (it's Scandinavian) and found out it means "little mother." When I told her, we both laughed about the irony of this.
That is an awesome story! I had a very similar story when I was 10 years old! Sounds like she was very loving and caring!

• Love
Reactions: Bgscrn14, Lyric and Blekyss
jmanyo12 said:
That is an awesome story! I had a very similar story when I was 10 years old! Sounds like she was very loving and caring!
Let's hear your story.
Although the circumstances were similar, it would still be interesting to hear about it.

Reactions: Blekyss
DonnieDiaper said:
Let's hear your story.
Although the circumstances were similar, it would still be interesting to hear about it.
This was in the summer of 1978. I was 10 years old and my female friend was 10 years old. She had a brother that was almost 3 years old. They both were being watched by the babysitter that day. I was over there for lunchtime. The babysitter made us all lunch. She was 17 and very pretty. After lunch my friend’s toddler brother needed his diaper changed. The babysitter went and changed him. Then she came back out and we were all watching TV all of a sudden my stomach started to really bother me. I was not feeling too good that day. Before I could get to the bathroom I had an accident in my pants. It was quite messy! The babysitter saw everything happen! I was going to try to go home but was going to be embarrassed to walk outside after I had crapped my pants. The babysitter just came out and asked would you like for me to clean you up and put a diaper on you? That’s exactly what she said! I had already saw the big box toddler pampers with the purple label. I told her sure I would really appreciate that! So she took me to the bathroom and started to run some bathwater and pulled all of my clothes off of me and gave me a bath. She help me dry off and led me into the bedroom. She already had a toddler size pamper unfolded on the bed waiting on me. She told me to get on the bed which I did. She then put some powder on me and a little bit of oil and pulled the diaper between my legs and fastened it. Then she asked me if I felt any better and I said yes! I wore the diaper for the rest of the afternoon and before I went home I went to the woods to take it off so my mom and dad wouldn’t see it. I went over there many more times after that and asked her to diaper me because it felt so good. So that is my story and I hope everybody enjoys it !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jsto156, cprdr, Bgscrn14 and 3 others
By age 10 my older sister was babysitting me, she would not change my diaper as per orders from mom and dad.
If my diaper needed changed I had to do it myself which was great as I always got full use of my diaper before changing.

Reactions: Abnalover, Blekyss and Tommy10
Nope. Absolutely not. I would have totally enjoyed it though. Nappies definately have a stigma in my family and their social circle. They would judge very harshly putting a nappy on an older child after potty training. My family are old fashioned in that regard. There is a right way and a wrong way to parent kids, and its not very negotioble

No, but my babysitter was instructed to check that I had my Goodnites on before bed (a few disasters when I "forgot" made this necessary) until I was twelve.

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Nope. Absolutely not. I would have totally enjoyed it though. Nappies definately have a stigma in my family and their social circle. They would judge very harshly putting a nappy on an older child after potty training. My family are old fashioned in that regard. There is a right way and a wrong way to parent kids, and its not very negotioble
Yes in some circle that can be very normal. But it dont feel that kind of normal in this new world where its more normal to think of every child as a different person and matures in different pace.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
abdl86 said:
Yes in some circle that can be very normal. But it dont feel that kind of normal in this new world where its more normal to think of every child as a different person and matures in different pace.
Thats definately a more modern and healthy attitude to have. Of course you should encourage kids to make new milestones and not purposely hold them back for convinence or because you want to baby them. But you also shouldnt force them or get annoyed when they take longer, its no big deal

Although saying that, I think a babysitter or extended family member putting a nappy on a child of 10 without instructions from the parents to do so is innapropriate. They arent your child, you should be following the same routines and choices their parents do - not doing your own thing like that. I can see why some parents would get very upset by this

Reactions: abdl86
I'm IC and have been since forever. I have had a few babysitters. But I've only been diaper changing a few times when I was around 8 or 9. By then I could change myself but I did have a 17 year old babysitter who insisted of changing my diaper. Completely embarrassing. I still remember that I had dreams of being changed by her (funny they weren't nightmares). Other babysitters knew I was diapered but they didn't change me. At least when I got 8 or 9 they would diaper-check me but not changing.

No I was an early developer and definitely would have been embarrassed with an erection at 10

DonnieDiaper said:
I have already written about Lilly, the girl I evertually married, but there were other sitters as well.
One sitter was Mrs. Arnold. She was about 50ish, very short, very "stout," and very bossy.
One of my mother's rules was that if you're too sick to go to school, then you were too sick to be out of bed.
If I stayed home sick from school, it meant bed or the couch ALL DAY.
This meant that diapers would be employed the entire time I was down sick.
Mrs. Arnold used my diapers and my night bottle to control me.
She would make me use the bottle for all my drinks, not just bedtime, and spoon-fed me my meals.
When I didn't have my baby bottle, I was sucking on my pacifier, which, like my bottle, also was supposed to be ONLY for bedtime.
Whenever I pooped my diaper ("when" not "if," I was never given the option to get out of bed to use the potty when sick) she would totally treat me like a toddler, baby-talking to me and all.
She would tease me about how small I was, and the fact that I looked so much like a baby when naked.
The last time she sat for my parents, I was probably 15 y.o.
That sounds pretty abusive

Sure was... as a bw till age 7, I wore a diaper every night..(and my younger bro was in diapers too) so we did have babysitters. Most of the time they didn't need to change my diapers cause mom always changed me before the babysitter came over and the instructions were for me to just go to bed with it on, even if it was wet as she would do diaper checks and changes when she got home. there was one time that I did poop in it while the sitter was there and she had to change it, another time when parents were gone for a full day and the sitter did diaper changes.

Also when i had sleepovers at one of my friends house, his mom also would diaper me before bed and she was not the most discrete...

You say up to age 10? I never wore nappies past about 5.5 years old until becoming a DL but I did get put in a nappy and plastic pants for bed
at 5 by the next door neighbour lady baby sitting for me and in front of their kids who one of them was my classmate. I still remember the incident as clear as today and how at the time I cried and screamed with embarrassment. He was also somewhat a bully after that rather than my friend and started by not wanting to talk to me. It caused my parents and next door to break their friendship also . Apparently the arrangement had been that they were supposed to wait till my mum got home to put me in a nappy because I was very shy about it.
I think the shock of my class friend seeing that his mum was changing a 5 year old school friend‘s nappy dismayed him into perceiving me as weak and not worthy as a friend who we used to previously explore our young adventurous life together, climbing trees etc.
These kind of experiences may go together into the melting pot to make some of us here on this website how we are today somehow.
If I had still been in nappies and plastic pants at 10 as in your question I would at the time probably ended up so disfunctional socially I would be in care by now. At 10 I was starting to get feelings for girls etc. and nappies would have screwed me up completely I think.
Being in nappies till nearly 6 years old had more than enough impact to engrave it on my emotions for the rest of my life .
How does one end up getting drawn now for pleasure by something we once detested as a child.?

Last edited:
Back