Were you ever dared to do something silly?

immp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
When I was a teenager, a group of us were being a bit silly one afternoon, daring each other to do crazy things. One boy dared the rest of us to drink as much as we could, but we were not allowed to go for a wee.

Although the others didn't know, I struggled with incontinence so I already knew that I would be the first to bow out. Two others gave up soon after me, leaving two boys to slog it out between themselves. Both were determined to win, but after about 3 hours, one of them ran into the bushes, holding himself. About ten minutes later, he returned with a wet patch all down one leg. He said that he had left it too late and couldn't undo his flies quickly enough.

Reactions: ianwee
I'm sure I remember young boys in the toilets daring each other to drink wee, or to wee as high up as they could (in the days of long, wide metal urinals, rather than the individual ceramic ones). I was not involved in this, but I remember one boy who weed on another being made to write about it, forbidden to go to the toilet again, and teachers openly discussing it, saying "if he wets himself, too bad".

Back