Went out a walk...

AbdlLiam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Today I went out a walk walked about 1-2 miles away from my house. I had a massive accident in my diaper and couldn't really do much about it since I forgot to bring and spares with me. So I had to walk home with a full diaper or pee and diarrhea. It was so disgusting to change or even walk with, I wanted to take off my diaper, but if I did that I could have wet my pants.

Is there anything I can put over my diaper for when I go out on walks? even if I do take a spare diaper?

• Wow
Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Plastic pants maybe. I had the same problem once. It started to leak halfway home. It was great definitely want to do that again!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, AbdlLiam and BobbiSueEllen
If you wear 24/7 and from what you have written you have been in diapers for years. You should know that you need to bring spares with you.

That is like somebody allergic to something forgetting their epi-pen. If you need them, then you need to have spares. I am not IC, but i do wear 24/7 and I always have a diaper bag in my vehicle.

Reactions: reliablealter, pampers47, Angelapinks and 6 others
Liam said:
Today I went out a walk walked about 1-2 miles away from my house. I had a massive accident in my diaper and couldn't really do much about it since I forgot to bring and spares with me. So I had to walk home with a full diaper or pee and diarrhea. It was so disgusting to change or even walk with, I wanted to take off my diaper, but if I did that I could have wet my pants.

Is there anything I can put over my diaper for when I go out on walks? even if I do take a spare diaper?
You say you have been wearing diapers for awhile in previous posts!!!!!!!
You should know that they have plastic pants to go over diapers!!!!!!!
If you go on a walk how is a spare diaper going to help? Where are you going to change?

Reactions: Zeke, Kymi, Mellow and 1 other person
pampers47 said:
If you go on a walk how is a spare diaper going to help? Where are you going to change?
Yeah, this is looking increasingly like fantasy to me...

Reactions: Zeke, DLForever99999 and pampers47
pampers47 said:
Correct, I have been wearing Diapers for years, But I have never put plastic pants over them, as I've actually never heard of them.
If I go out on a walk with a spare diaper I can change In a stores disabled toilet for example

ChocChip said:
I didn't know about plastic pants? That's all. So I don't know why you're calling me out for talking rubbish only due to the fact I didn't know about plastic pants.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ChocChip said:
I agree 100%

pampers47 said:
I agree 100%
that’s what i thought after reading the 3 separate posts...
why didn’t he ask everything at once?
and those post sounded like he was new to diapers but says he’s wearing for years... it all doesn’t add up.
I’ve been wearing diapers my whole life due to autism and not noticing when i need to pee and i’ve never worn plastic pants but never leave without a spare diaper and even if for some reason i need more than thought i know where i can get a few samples if needed etc.

if he really has been wearing for years he should be “comfortable” wearing them or at least already accepted it and not worry about ehat people think anymore and know whoch clothes work and whicht don’t

Liam said:
And why is it you think that?
Your profile is a couple days old, you have essentially asked the same question in three different threads, every thread you highlight the fact that you currently are wet/messy and that you have recently had a messy accident, you highlight that someone has noticed it recently, you ask questions that someone who has been 24/7 thier entire life would know. You posted somewhere that you were wearing crinklz, and then asked about what kind of diapers are out there. You claim to not know what plastic pants, but almost every website that sells crinklz sells plastic pants.

I don't know if you have some sort of humiliation fantasy; however, someone who has been 24/7 their whole life has likely seen a doctor, and these are all things that likely would have been discussed, especially as a youth. I don't see why you feel the need to embellish your stories.

Reactions: reliablealter, Zeke, charliewilson and 2 others
821379 said:
Your profile is a couple days old, you have essentially asked the same question in three different threads, every thread you highlight the fact that you currently are wet/messy and that you have recently had a messy accident, you highlight that someone has noticed it recently, you ask questions that someone who has been 24/7 thier entire life would know. You posted somewhere that you were wearing crinklz, and then asked about what kind of diapers are out there. You claim to not know what plastic pants, but almost every website that sells crinklz sells plastic pants.

I don't know if you have some sort of humiliation fantasy; however, someone who has been 24/7 their whole life has likely seen a doctor, and these are all things that likely would have been discussed, especially as a youth. I don't see why you feel the need to embellish your stories.
I just didn't know about plastic pants. When I bought my crinklz diapers I purchased it via dms, not by a website. So I didn't see anything else they sold apart from Diapers. I don't understand why we need to all start an argument over this. I will make sure to add everything in to 1 post the next time I post. Sometimes I make them separate because the title wont link into everything I mention in that specific thread.

Liam said:
I just didn't know about plastic pants. When I bought my crinklz diapers I purchased it via dms, not by a website. So I didn't see anything else they sold apart from Diapers. I don't understand why we need to all start an argument over this. I will make sure to add everything in to 1 post the next time I post. Sometimes I make them separate because the title wont link into everything I mention in that specific thread.
You've worn all your life and never visited a medical supply store or website?

Reactions: charliewilson and pampers47
I don't tend to go to medical stores or anything like that. I have gone 1ns before but never been said to or seen plastic pants. I mostly buy my diapers from the same person every time because they are decent

Liam said:
My take on this I think your a minor........ There have been responses on some of your posting about members using plastic pants over there diapers, so you can't say you don't know about them.
2nd of all and let's just say you are over 18 yrs old, which I don't think you are. Plastic pants for diapers have been around for a very long time. So being a person who has worn diapers for a very long time you should know about them.

pampers47 said:
My take on this I think your a minor........ There have been responses on some of your posting about members using plastic pants over there diapers, so you can't say you don't know about them.
2nd of all and let's just say you are over 18 yrs old, which I don't think you are. Plastic pants for diapers have been around for a very long time. So being a person who has worn diapers for a very long time you should know about them.
If you think im a "minor" that your opinion. All I can say is I'm not talking rubbish. Also I haven't seen any replies in my other thread about plastic pants. Also I'm basically 19

821379 said:

Just a waste of time.

Liam said:
If you think im a "minor" that your opinion. All I can say is I'm not talking rubbish. Also I haven't seen any replies in my other thread about plastic pants. Also I'm basically 19
You're basically 19, meaning you're not 19 yet. What are you doing as an 18 year old to have your own office at your place of "employment"? Why would you be buying your own diapers if your parent/guardian knows about this issue? You have only bought from one guy, yet you just started buying crinklz from someone else? You mentioned that "I cant exactly do the toilet in them unless I stand still." yet you manage to uncontrollably void while on a 15-30 minute walk? And you also mentioned "I never know when I do the toilet or so a mess until it’s finished" contradicting your own previous statement.

It is the internet though, so feel free to believe your own fantasy, just know that any rational thinking person isn't falling for your fallacy.

Reactions: reliablealter, Kymi, Zeke and 3 others
Liam said:
Look on the post What Diapers.

The diaper detectives are out in force today. They have determined that there are deviants and dreamers on the site. Whodanthunkit? It's always the same people 'diaper shaming' others for not knowing about something as mundane as plastic pants. I enjoy about 25% of the threads here and then the rest make me not want to be involved. There are a several people that seem to have their acts together here and their feet in both worlds. I look forward to their posts and not those of the Negative Nellies. I guess it's just a microcosm of the internet today. Ok, I'm ranting. Out for the day.

• Angry
Reactions: ChocChip and KaleidoscopeKitty
Back