Weird shows we watch when home and if you have pets, do they watch you change yourself? How do you feel about it?

Woncrinklz

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I know many-a-viewer uses this as a topic, but really! I am watching right now "The Djinn" and it's really catching my attention. I like the boy actor, he's believable. It's almost like "Home Alone" with evil twists. Interesting. I'm just changed, so I have a few hours or more to do more damage here. Any suggestions after this? I know I get "Related" at the end of all shows I watch as options, but if anyone knows anything fun....? It's welcome. Otherwise, I'll come here and go back every now and then to see what's up. la la la la la. My pets watch! They do! Evil beings from...😅😂😂🤣😇😇

I watch almost exclusively, horror and scary shows on Netflix. My dog knows my routine and things I'm crazy for watching such scary stuff. She doesn't seem to mind my diaper wearing. It's just another day for her. I should add that I'll watch scary shows from SyFy and AMC like "Killing Eve".

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I don't watch any TV, but sometimes I get on the weird side of YouTube and watch some pretty dark stuff. Back when I had a cat, I did not like him watching me I don't know why I feel weird. So whenever I had to change I'd always make sure the door was closed LOL

dogboy said:
I watch almost exclusively, horror and scary shows on Netflix. My dog knows my routine and things I'm crazy for watching such scary stuff. She doesn't seem to mind my diaper wearing. It's just another day for her. I should add that I'll watch scary shows from SyFy and AMC like "Killing Eve".
Dogs have that STARE and GLANCE, though at the beginning. It's hard to do with cats. Even hard to explain to smart birds. I care less about fish since they are in their environment parasitizing on us as we go about entertaining them...since they are in their tank and we are THEIR tv.😂🤣But I still oddly have guilt.

Antientmariner said:
I don't watch any TV, but sometimes I get on the weird side of YouTube and watch some pretty dark stuff. Back when I had a cat, I did not like him watching me I don't know why I feel weird. So whenever I had to change I'd always make sure the door was closed LOL
Cats really have a particularly intensive way about them that is poignant and unmistakeable for knowing you as a good lawyer out to get you. :ROFLMAO::oops::oops::oops::sick::think::eek:I am happy to know I'm not alone with this issue!!!! I even explain to myself out loud for the pets to hear me as though they are scrutinizing my acts and seem all-knowing as I do whatever. God only knows what they really are thinking, "Hmmm. When's that lazy sh** going to give me treats and get up off their A**!" or "Uh-oh! Here we go again with the weird behavior and strange noises and things....!"😆

Last edited:
Wondercrinkee said:
I know many-a-viewer uses this as a topic, but really! I am watching right now "The Djinn" and it's really catching my attention. I like the boy actor, he's believable. It's almost like "Home Alone" with evil twists. Interesting. I'm just changed, so I have a few hours or more to do more damage here. Any suggestions after this? I know I get "Related" at the end of all shows I watch as options, but if anyone knows anything fun....? It's welcome. Otherwise, I'll come here and go back every now and then to see what's up. la la la la la. My pets watch! They do! Evil beings from...😅😂😂🤣😇😇
Weird! Sorry to comment on my own thing, but "Splinter" (I'm at now) is creepy! I couldn't resist saying out loud to no one, "Okay! They won THAT ONE!!" because it was so grossed-out at 25:40 of the movie. Okay. I'm shutting up and leaving you all alone! At least I'm warm-er now.

Adult shows don’t make sense to me so I don’t watch them. I stick to easy cartoons that I can figure out. (For some reason I have a hard time following plot lines in adult shows) and my dog and cat watched me diaper myself, cat left in the middle of the diapering so I think she thinks I’m crazy

• Love
When I was married we had a cat and dog and I would put them in the bedroom if I was going to do diaper stuff. Did not want them to judge me🤣

• Haha
For a long time I felt the same way. After my wife died, having my dog see me diapered didn't seem to matter any more.

fleckothefennec said:
When I was married we had a cat and dog and I would put them in the bedroom if I was going to do diaper stuff. Did not want them to judge me🤣
Totally! And, sometimes when you change your clothes. They (pets) seem to think, "How can you peel off your skins and be different colors and weird wavy-looking things now???!"🤣

Reactions: fleckothefennec
dogboy said:
For a long time I felt the same way. After my wife died, having my dog see me diapered didn't seem to matter any more.
Dog(s) is/are "god spelled backward" because they just get it, don't they? They just love you for you and it's all good! I love dogs. They are the resonator of ourselves if you let them in. 😊

Reactions: dogboy
Wondercrinkee said:
Dog(s) is/are "god spelled backward" because they just get it, don't they? They just love you for you and it's all good! I love dogs. They are the resonator of ourselves if you let them in. 😊
I always wanted a wolf hybrid. But I don't live with "huge tracks of land" (Monty Python/ Holy Grail🤣) to give them a real-life the way they deserve and need. I'm goofy enough to (If I owned one) buy a side of lamb for them to take apart since I absolutely spoil my pets according to their biological needs, not the tin can diets. But yeah.
So one thing for damn sure: I wouldn't diaper myself in front of a wolf...of any kind. Talk about too smart. He'd probably go on the Internet and post pictures!!! (Or call other real wild wolves to eavesdrop or become evil voyeurs!!!) They're just too smart. I couldn't think about losing respect from such a magnificent being. :unsure:🤣

😂😂😂 I’m IC and have several physical disabilities and always have had several fur babies . I’m in diapers 24/7 so there’s no way to hide anything from my fur babies . They don’t care lol they Iove me just as I am 🥰

Back