Weird Baby dreams

kitten92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I had a dream daddy got me a stroller and told me we’re going to the zoo. Then just as he gets me diapered and dressed to go out. I got called in to work. So I showed up and did a shift ( as a mall cop ) in baby clothes and every one acted like I was in uniform all day ?

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu and lilbabyjooce
I've had some weird diaper dreams where I've been exposed in public wearing a diaper. In the dream, I'm desperately looking for a pair of pants to cover up my diaper. I never find the pants...haha.

Reactions: Lyric and kitten92
dogboy said:
I've had some weird diaper dreams where I've been exposed in public wearing a diaper. In the dream, I'm desperately looking for a pair of pants to cover up my diaper. I never find the pants...haha.
Sounds like a horror movie

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
my girlfriend noticed my diaper was getting full, she took me by the hand into the women's rest room in a public park. i was embarrassed. when we came out there were 4 guys and 2 girls sitting on the table looking at us and smiled or laughed. i am not sure if they knew she changed my diapers or if they thought we had sex in the bathroom. lol id like to think it was sex so i am not as embarrassed. she did have my diaper in her hand and threw it in the trash on the way out so maybe they knew what really happened. dam it.

Reactions: Rezzu and kitten92
I’ve had a few weird dreams but not full dreams more like flashes of me fully dressed in my littles dresses and having a teddy bear harness being led in public. Others were being changed on a park Bench while suckling on my paci

Last edited:
I used to have dreams of being in public with just a nappy on (usually wet and messy ) and trying to hide it but no one taking any notice. But I think as I have become more used to having to wear 24/7 the dreams seem to have gone away. I think it's because I have accepted them.

I have what I call "little" dreams all the time! Maybe it's cause diapees are on my mind all the heckin' time! 😅😂🙈 Typically I'm just in some seemingly normal situation but I'm definitely padded and in littlespace, and yet it's just accepted as normal and no one usually questions it. On occasion it does become the forefront of the dream where maybe I'm with my daddy or someone points out my diaper/the state it might be in but for the most part it's almost like I'm playing little even in my dreams! 🥰🥰

I have baby dreams every night. I dream of being a baby in every way, like being in stroller and cribs and basinets all kind of ways.

I've had 3 Diaper/ABDL dreams in a row these past few nights! And I have them very frequently. The first one was I was completely ABDL with with onesies, Diapers, a Pacifier, bottle stroller, crib, bib, high chair, everything you could imagine, spending time with my Aunt (who knows I'm ABDL in real life) and she was treating me like a Baby and even changing me! It was wonderful! The second one I was wearing a Diaper, onesie and sucking a pacifier in the presence of my Mom and younger Sister (who don't know I'm ABDL in real life) and they just went about it like it was nothing, we just talked like normal. And last night the third one was me going to the hospital to have some kind of procedure done (don't know what) but before I left I put just a regular Depend Diaper on because I was having accidents from really bad diarrhea. Then when I got to the hospital in a messy Diaper the nurse would have to change me out of that one and into a medical hospital Diaper during the procedure. I think it might have just been an excuse for me to have to wear a Diaper to/at the hospital though. Or maybe my subconscious is remembering what happened a couple weeks ago when I was out of town, had really bad Diarrhea, had 2 accidents, and stopped by CVS to get some Diapers for the 45 minute drive home; that protected me from 2 more accidents! You can read more about that from my ADISC post here.

Thread 'My Wittle Tummy Was Soooooo Upset Yesterday! So, Thank Goodness for Diapees!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...sterday-so-thank-goodness-for-diapees.160536/

I haven't had to wear a Diaper at the hospital yet yet, but as an ABDL if I go to the hospital and am unable to get up to the bathroom, and I am able to choose between a catheter or a Diaper; you know I'm picking the Diaper! Catheters hurt! Hopefully I can refuse the catheter and just go straight to the Diaper! But unfortunately I know a catheter is sometimes used to examine/measure your pee and not just used as an alternative to not being able to get out of bed to the bathroom. So, I might have no choice but to wear a catheter at the hospital. I REALLY hope not though! But I digress, back on topic I guess you could say my dreams are when I'm able to play out my biggest ABDL/Diaper fantasies.

Every day at bed time or nap time when I start to fade into dream land I always dreaming about mommy . Recently I dreamed I could not talk adult at all just baby babble and it was confusing me I could not express I was soaking wet to mommy . Everywhere I looked was all baby things and I could not reach anything only mommy could hand me what ever she thought I wanted . I woke up still kinda dizzy half asleep half fuzzy headed it really confused me for a few minutes . My fur baby woke me up kissing my face she does this according to mommy when I start mumbling in my sleep or even laughing in my sleep . I’ve woke myself up laughing or giggling a lot and that’s truly a fun way to wake up ❤️🥰❤️

Last edited:
ABDElsa said:
I've had 3 Diaper/ABDL dreams in a row these past few nights! And I have them very frequently. The first one was I was completely ABDL with with onesies, Diapers, a Pacifier, bottle stroller, crib, bib, high chair, everything you could imagine, spending time with my Aunt (who knows I'm ABDL in real life) and she was treating me like a Baby and even changing me! It was wonderful! The second one I was wearing a Diaper, onesie and sucking a pacifier in the presence of my Mom and younger Sister (who don't know I'm ABDL in real life) and they just went about it like it was nothing, we just talked like normal. And last night the third one was me going to the hospital to have some kind of procedure done (don't know what) but before I left I put just a regular Depend Diaper on because I was having accidents from really bad diarrhea. Then when I got to the hospital in a messy Diaper the nurse would have to change me out of that one and into a medical hospital Diaper during the procedure. I think it might have just been an excuse for me to have to wear a Diaper to/at the hospital though. Or maybe my subconscious is remembering what happened a couple weeks ago when I was out of town, had really bad Diarrhea, had 2 accidents, and stopped by CVS to get some Diapers for the 45 minute drive home; that protected me from 2 more accidents! You can read more about that from my ADISC post here.

Thread 'My Wittle Tummy Was Soooooo Upset Yesterday! So, Thank Goodness for Diapees!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...sterday-so-thank-goodness-for-diapees.160536/

I haven't had to wear a Diaper at the hospital yet yet, but as an ABDL if I go to the hospital and am unable to get up to the bathroom, and I am able to choose between a catheter or a Diaper; you know I'm picking the Diaper! Catheters hurt! Hopefully I can refuse the catheter and just go straight to the Diaper! But unfortunately I know a catheter is sometimes used to examine/measure your pee and not just used as an alternative to not being able to get out of bed to the bathroom. So, I might have no choice but to wear a catheter at the hospital. I REALLY hope not though! But I digress, back on topic I guess you could say my dreams are when I'm able to play out my biggest ABDL/Diaper fantasies.
I’ve spent to much time in hospitals for surgeries over the years . Just a note adult catheters do hurt they got one stuck inside my damaged bladder and had to put me to sleep to remove it . They installed a tube after because they tore me pulling it out until it healed . After that they only use a child’s catheter when it’s necessary and it does not hurt at all .

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. I was in a high chair I couldn't move at all, like I glued down. There are like hundreds of pickled eggs with arms & legs climbing into my mouth making me eat and sallow them one at a time.

In my Daddy's house everyone eat pickled eggs except me, my Daddy, Mommy and my Bubba's make me eat them. Basically sitting in the high chair for long periods of time and I sit in a wooden high chair, your butt becomes num are a certain period of time. I much rather sit in one of my Mommy's vintage high chairs.

LittleTahani said:
I’ve spent to much time in hospitals for surgeries over the years . Just a note adult catheters do hurt they got one stuck inside my damaged bladder and had to put me to sleep to remove it . They installed a tube after because they tore me pulling it out until it healed . After that they only use a child’s catheter when it’s necessary and it does not hurt at all .
Oh good god! I definitely don't want to have to wear a catheter at the hospital then! Hopefully I have the choice! Just put a Diaper on me Nurse I don't care!

I usually sleep diapered Thursday through Sunday nights. The night I had this dream I was in a diaper and it was likely wet before I had this dream.
I dreamed I was at my bestie's house and in the dream members of my inner circle were meeting there and finishing up getting ready for a funeral. I understood this was a somber time. I was trying to figure out whose funeral we were about to go to. It felt like my inner circle friends were talking around who it was to not upset the "baby" (me). My diaper was really wet, but I was trying to not be a nuisance or distract from this somber time. My bestie checked my diaper and said it was really wet, but we'll change your diaper just before we leave. With everyone in the living room, I was taken to a bedroom and got my diaper changed. I hated being a distraction at such a serious time. I got dresses in my black clothes for the funeral. My bestie told someone to grab my diaper bag, which was pastel, and everyone was in black.
Just as we walked out the door, I woke up.

In real life, only my bestie knows I'm a Little and wears diapers.

Last edited:
I used to have frequent diaper dreams during the years I kept my diapers secret and couldn't wear very often. The dreams usually involved the fear of someone discovering I had a diaper and rubber pants on, frustration over not being able to change my wet diapers when around other people, and sexual excitement and arousal when wearing and going potty in my diapers around girls. But since I've known my wife and told her about my diaper fetish, I seldom have diaper related dreams.

Back