Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Wearing Two Diapers at the Same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angusmac said:
Several times this has been asked...I say, don't waste diapers. Get yourself some boosters and put them in one diaper. You'll have all the thickness you need!

-Gus
Most of us it's about feel I like the feel of two pampers not a booster pad.
I remember pampers, kimbies that i would tape together and put on back in early 70's.
When i was around 11 or 12.

Not really down with two diapers at once.

I do wear Bambinos which never need doubling. A good Bambino could really stand a serious wetting.

I'm in two diapers right now! It's perfect for that bulky feeling :)

I double up more often than not, particularly if I'm using the cheap Boots Staydry nappies. The bulky feeling makes me feel a lot littler. I always poke loads of holes in the inner one so that both can be properly used; I have a small pair of pointy-ended scissors that are perfect for the job.

If I have more expensive AB nappies, then I'll use 1 cheaper nappy underneith to add bulk, whilst keeping the cute printed designs on the outside.

Yeah I've doubled up even tripled up before, as others it's brilliant for that bulky feeling and can make you waddle quite a bit depending on what diapers your using for it. Of course as others have also said though booster pads can be used to give that bit of added thickness if your running short or don't want to double up. As far as I'm concerned the bulkier the better :)

I tried it once and I enjoyed it.

SleepingBlueWolf said:
I don't wear often but I've tried this. I think quite a large portion of the community has at some point. Another possibility is poking holes in the inside diapers to allow the whole thing to be functional as well as aesthetic. There's definetely an appeal, but it wasn't terribly comfortable in my experience. I think if you're going to do this, make sure the first diaper is reasonable snug and well-fitted but don't tighten the fit of anything else you put on top too much.

This is speaking as a male. :p Girls may not have problems with this one for all I know.
I really feel like one diaper at a time is enough. Why ever use more than one? These are not cheap. I only buy ABDL diapers that are babyish and therefore expensive!

I'm currently wearing a 24/7 with two Northshore boosters inside and a Large Northshore Supreme on top. I don't wet that often, but when I do I use two at most, with holes poked in the inside one. I double up (or more) mostly for dry wearing and play.

As far as wetting, it's really hard to wet past the first one or two. When I go crazy, I will wet what I can, and then fill up the rest with warm water. It usually feels like a waste afterwords though.
All in all, wearing a single good diaper, with or without boosters is where it's at. I like the Northshore boosters I got, first ones I've tried, but I'm excited to try the Abenas because they sound like they are fluffier when dry.
The boosters also save money in response to extremecomfy's very valid point.

I'd recommend to get some prefold diapers to bulk up your diapers. It will be less expensive as the cloth diapers are reusable and are so for several years. The other thing is that cloth diapers won't break down between the legs and won't thin out.

I'm wearing two at the moment and a booster. Verry thick and a treat feeling. Now if only my roommate wasn't home I wouldn't be wearing pants but for now I just have to be careful when he is around.

I've done it many times, but most of those times they were with cheaper diapers or baby diapers as boosters. The most I've wore is at least four at once if I remember correctly.

I've tried it once or twice, but honestly it just ends up wasting diapers and that's not really an option when you're wearing for need. The waddle is cute though, lol

One of my most amazing diaper experiences was doublig a Molicare super plus a couple of years ago. I wore it and flooded it thoroughly. When I went to bed that night I just poked some holes in it and put another one on top. No leaks whatsoever, and a thrilling night. I have tried a couple of times, but have never been able to repeat the success. Also, I can't get those diapers anymore.

I am in double diapers everytime we travel. Slits are made in the first diaper from front to back. Then a thicker night time diaper goes over that one followed by a pair of 7 mill plastic pants. My wife believes It makes it easier than changing in a restroom or airplane bathroom. I agree with her but the bulky area makes me feel humiliated which she likes also.

yeah, usually I find it wasteful and find using pads works better exception is if the diapers don't fit right I use them with stuffers or as stuffers on a saturday or something

I don't usually, but occasionally I will fail at taping up and the tapes will become unsticky. It's not unheard of for me to do a little bit of surgery on the diaper and use it as a very thick booster pad.

If I run out of tena maxi slips sometimes I will sleep in two tena comfort extra pads. One each way round. They work well if held tightly in place with inco net pants and some inco underwear under my plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back