Wearing in reverse

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
Did anyone try to wear a diaper with the front and back switched?

Some brands, especially pads are thinner and very narrow in the front, that this area is saturated fast.

With pads like abri san i always wear the back in the front.
But i was thinking about doing it for diapers too though taping them up can be difficult then.

One of my first memories is actually my mum noticing that my babysitter had put my nappy on back-to-front, with the tapes fastened at the rear.

Reactions: winterheart01
The only time I wear it backwards is when I'm trying to fully use it, since some diapers don't fully wick. I don't do this often as it's kinda a hassle, especially with tapes that don't refasten.

I do remember wearing my first diaper backwards though.

bluepigeon said:
The only time I wear it backwards is when I'm trying to fully use it, since some diapers don't fully wick. I don't do this often as it's kinda a hassle, especially with tapes that don't refasten.

I do remember wearing my first diaper backwards though.
Dragon maid! Yes. Poor Kyoto animation, I cant believe what they just went through.

I only wear backwards when I have 2 on.the underneath nappy is the correct way round and the top one is backwards. It creates a nicer feeling without the tapes being in the way.

The only time this may have happened is when l have been trying to discreetly tape on in the dark...😃

The first time i wore an adult nappy, i put it on back to front, i not sure how i managed to do this, but realise not too long into wearing.

Treelad said:
I've never done it but if I did I think I'd do it the other way round, underneath nappy backwards and the outer one right way round.
Actually trying this right now. It’s pretty interesting, and definitely increases the waddle factor by 200%

Reactions: Deleted member 48219
The only times I've done this is with pull-ons either trying to maximize usage, or in the case of girls goodnights back in the day, they tend to do better that way.

Back