Wearing goals for 2024?

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Are you hoping to be in diapers a lot more during the new year coming up? I sure am and am excited to get more confident with having them on much more often. What are some of your goals?

I have worn them out places a lot more this year and also for traveling and those felt like big personal accomplishments to me!

Reactions: chamberpot, Woncrinklz, Lilrae and 5 others
Happy to wear as frequently as I have in 2023.
Maybe I might try and get my GF into one again (She’s worn once)

Reactions: Subtlerustle, ianwee and padded1989
Keep leaks to a minimum and seek some answers

Reactions: Lethdale, Woncrinklz, ianwee and 2 others
I don’t really have any wearing goals. My main goal would be having it under control again. I used to really like wearing, but actually needing them and going through all the shame, emotional stress is just horrible for me. I even changed from wearing diapers to wearing pads for most of the time. They make me feel a little bit more confident but still….

Reactions: Lethdale, ianwee and dous
My goal is to work on wetting while driving. I still can't do it, even though I've been padded 24/7 for 3 years now. I'm just too tense on the road, I really don't know how some of you can just use a diaper while going down the road (unless you're incontinent, of course...but you know what I mean) I feel like if I have to pull off the freeway/highway just to wet myself, that kind of defeats the convenience of wearing a diaper while driving lol.

Happy new year, everybody! Good luck with whatever goals you have in mind!

Reactions: Lilrae, Woncrinklz and ianwee
padded1989 said:
Are you hoping to be in diapers a lot more during the new year coming up? I sure am and am excited to get more confident with having them on much more often. What are some of your goals?

I have worn them out places a lot more this year and also for traveling and those felt like big personal accomplishments to me!
I hope to stop subconsciously shaming myself for being abdl/little, and attend an age play event to meet more little friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: NECottageNerd, littledinogoesrawr, Lilrae and 5 others
Goal. Wear as much as I can. Dream. 24/7

Reactions: diaperfooties, Woncrinklz, ianwee and 1 other person
I want some kind of new ABDL experience for 2024. I'm starting to get more open to the idea of munches or in person events. And I'm not really an AB but I'm debating on booking a short session with a professional and see how I like that.

Reactions: ianwee and DBabygirl2
Great goal! And be careful bc some pros are very pricey.. vet them out throughly

Reactions: ianwee and tails1234
Every night!

Reactions: Wetshisbed and ianwee
Forced said:
Happy to wear as frequently as I have in 2023.
Maybe I might try and get my GF into one again (She’s worn once)
Good luck with that!

Reactions: Forced
Well , i haven't been in diapers (excluding when i was a baby of course) , so i look forward to wear diapers this year !

I am hoping to be diapered 24/7 for the whole year.

Reactions: chamberpot
I want to get better at wetting voluntarily in a variety of positions. I'll probably wear less often than I have been because it's not in my budget and also I'm less inclined to hop on the exercise bike, which I'd like to do more, when I'm diapered.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I plan to continue my exploration of available adult diapers, opening one or two packs at a time. I plan to revisit old favorites while also trying new brands and styles.

I should finish my currently open packs of purple NS Supremes and white NS Megamax in the first week or two of the new year, and the two prime candidates for the next ones will be a daytime pack from Land Of Genie (have five to choose from) and an overnight capable pack from Tykables (recently bought an 8 pack mixed case).

As the year goes on, I still have other packs of diapers already in my stash and will very likely explore another brand or two via the large mixed case route.

I'm hoping to get more comfortable wearing diapers this year and possibly explore little space.

Outside that I'm hoping to attend my first in person kink event, maybe in little mode. Maybe not.

I hope to wear more Goodnites in 2024 than I did in 2023. Maybe some tape on diapers as well.

Complete 24/7. Diapers to come down in price but I doubt that. I just started tonight being able to sit down and lay on my side and pee so that’s a plus so far. I want to have larger and more frequent messes.

This time last year, I decided I wanted to try 24/7. And I done it successfully for a few weeks at a time. The times I wasn’t padded was on vacation, staying with a friend and social events like a wedding etc.

This year I’m going to try and go 24/7 completely. I’ve found a cheaper brand that works for me, and I’m also going to try using pull ups when I feel they will be more appropriate for the situation, like gym or vacation etc.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and abdl86
I want to get invited to an ABDL party

Reactions: padded1989 and AustinD95
Back