Wearing diapers with plastic pants

littledub1955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have noticed that when I'm wearing plastic pants over my diaper that I am constantly aware that I'm wearing a diaper. Does anyone else have the same experience?

Reactions: Chrissie and jbond007
I always wear plastic pants so don’t really know any better.
I do find that when I wear a onesie, using press studs under the crutch, that I’m more aware of being padded

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, Chrissie and littledub1955
Plastic pants are a must in my opinion. I always end up with moisture around the leg gathers of my diaper and if I’m not wearing plastic pants that usually results in some small wet spots in places I don’t want them.

Reactions: Chrissie, Napincolove and littledub1955
I think the elastic on plastic pants is more noticeable than just the diaper legs and waistband.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies, littledub1955 and nightfox320
Forced said:
I always wear plastic pants so don’t really know any better.
I do find that when I wear a onesie, using press studs under the crutch, that I’m more aware of being padded
Onesies are so very expensive for me and I'm so very poor living on $862 a month. I could really use double the income then I'd be able to buy

Reactions: Forced and MikeyInNappies
littledub1955 said:
Onesies are so very expensive for me and I'm so very poor living on $862 a month. I could really use double the income then I'd be able to buy
about a dozen onesies.

Kayleigh said:
I think the elastic on plastic pants is more noticeable than just the diaper legs and waistband.
Me too.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Although I have bed pad and a waterproof mattress protector, I still like to wear plastic pants over my disposable at night just to be sure!

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Constantlydamp and littledub1955
MikeyInNappies said:
Although I have bed pad and a waterproof mattress protector, I still like to wear plastic pants over my disposable at night just to be sure!
I don't have a waterproof mattress protector yet but so far my plastic pants have done an excellent job of protecting my mattress. Not only do I wear plastic pants during the night but I wear them for most of the day every day.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
littledub1955 said:
How do you pronounce your name? Is it Kaylee like you'd say maybe or is it Kalay like you'd say a sleigh?

littledub1955 said:
I have noticed that when I'm wearing plastic pants over my diaper that I am constantly aware that I'm wearing a diaper. Does anyone else have the same experience?
Hello,

I know with a disposable it’s probably not necessary so there are maybe a few reasons why we/I do.

1. I actually like that extra tightness and grip round my waist and groin

2. There’s no loose flappy bits and it’s a clean edge

3. They make much more noise which I like, that’s one that doesn’t necessarily compute other than maybe mild humiliation

4. It makes it much warmer

5. It is a little more secure

6. You can have a lot more colours, prints or frillies which is great for a sissy like me

7. They do seem to seal better and reduce smell

8. The smell of plastic panties is so much better

9. They hold up a wet nappy/diaper better than anything else I know

10. They also sound better when you Pat them or are patted or play spanked

11. So yes they are much more noticeable and let’s you know you have a nappy/diaper on than without

All that being said, I prefer terry pull up nappy pants with mine, they’re greener, feel better and more traditional.

I’m sure I could go on but I can safely say, always with my plastic baby panties.

Jenny x ❤️

PS the TPU ones are to die for, really bright colours and thunderously noisy, I wouldn’t recommend them for outwear, unless you are very brave or want people to know. 🤭

• Love
Reactions: vp39, littledub1955, Chrissie and 3 others
littledub1955 said:
How do you pronounce your name? Is it Kaylee like you'd say maybe or is it Kalay like you'd say a sleigh?
Kaylee not kaylay

Hi do notice my diapers more when wearing plastic pants. They hold the diaper in place and closer to the body.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
I dont enjoy the texture of the plastic tbh.
I only wear it if i'm worried about the diaper quality/capacity.
It does make me more aware though.

Reactions: littledub1955
Plastic or PUL pants are a "must wear" in my experience, no Nappy is safe or secure without them !

Reactions: Babybub, littledub1955, Chrissie and 1 other person
Kayleigh said:
Kaylee not kaylay
Thanks for letting me know. I've heard it pronounced both ways. I was just being curious is all.

Reactions: Kayleigh
Back