Wearing diapers for OAB & fecal leak

james6416

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi and good day to all,
I wear overnight type diapers 24/7 for oab & sometimes for my fecal leaks. I wanna ask those who share the same as well. Sometimes while wearing my not so wet diapers and I do suddenly have some very slight fecal leakage, but I do not change as the diapers are only slightly damp and I continue to wear them till diapers are soaked do I only change, as I do not want to waste the diapers. Do u guys do the same or do u change the minute u have a slight fecal leakage in your diapers? My fecal leakage is so slight as there is no smell. But the moment I remove my diapers I can see brown stains.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I don't change fot a brown stain. If there's noticeable fecal odor or solid waste in the diaper, I will change it ASAP.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, rennecfox and james6416
If it is enough for me to notice that I have leaked any amount of feces, I change. In other words, if I can feel it pass, I change. Don't want to stay in feces for too long.

Reactions: james6416
I have leakage and don't change until my diaper is wet enough to be uncomfortable.

Reactions: Napincolove and james6416
If I know there has been leakage, I change. My skin down there is compromised due to radiation treatments, so not changing very soon can cause the skin to become raw and bleed within an hour.

Brown stains are why I wear, though change for something more serious

I'm IC and I will stay in a wet diaper until I feel like it's getting risky or if it gets clammy and uncomfortable as far as a messy diaper...that's a loaded question... lmao 🤣 if I'm home alone I'll change when I feel like it. However most the time I change pretty quickly after messing. I used to rush to change immediately when I could feel I was wet or if I noticed I messed. No I'm used to it I'm much more laid back and it doesn't bother me like it once did. I used to try and make it to a toilet for #2 and if one was close it was possible.... Now for the most part I try not to stress over it and sometimes I just can't be bothered and I don't even fight it ... Just load my diaper and who cares... unless it's one I just put on then I get aggravated.
Anyone else feel ok messing a fairly wet diaper over a dry one ?

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Jorelaxed
Raven801 said:
I'm IC and I will stay in a wet diaper until I feel like it's getting risky or if it gets clammy and uncomfortable as far as a messy diaper...that's a loaded question... lmao 🤣 if I'm home alone I'll change when I feel like it. However most the time I change pretty quickly after messing. I used to rush to change immediately when I could feel I was wet or if I noticed I messed. No I'm used to it I'm much more laid back and it doesn't bother me like it once did. I used to try and make it to a toilet for #2 and if one was close it was possible.... Now for the most part I try not to stress over it and sometimes I just can't be bothered and I don't even fight it ... Just load my diaper and who cares... unless it's one I just put on then I get aggravated.
Anyone else feel ok messing a fairly wet diaper over a dry one ?
Not gonna, lie, sometimes I just give in too. Like I am still in my night diaper after waking up, waiting for the toilet to do my business, feeling my stomach cramps and pains. I often just be "I don't care, I am wearing a diaper, I will shower anyway, I refuse to be in pain because of a medical condition". During the day I am ususally close to a restroom working in an office environment, so I try to avoid messing myself around colleagues. But I have made the conscious decision to not fighting a BM in car, especially in highway traffic jams.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Raven801
I won't change just for leakage just slight enough to leave a mark but will if it's anything more. I generally am not in any diaper longer than 4 or 5 hours though.

Petya217 said:
Not gonna, lie, sometimes I just give in too. Like I am still in my night diaper after waking up, waiting for the toilet to do my business, feeling my stomach cramps and pains. I often just be "I don't care, I am wearing a diaper, I will shower anyway, I refuse to be in pain because of a medical condition". During the day I am ususally close to a restroom working in an office environment, so I try to avoid messing myself around colleagues. But I have made the conscious decision to not fighting a BM in car, especially in highway traffic jams.
I hear ya I've decided that I refuse to be in pain more than necessary and it is what it is 🤙

Reactions: Petya217
Back