DiaperSWAG

From Cleveland, Ohio
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am about to go on a riding trip with some buddies in side by sides. I am was wondering what diapers others have wore while riding. I know i cant wear a disposable diaper while riding 4 wheelers and dirtbikes; the diaper falls apart. But i am hoping i can wear a thick disposable riding in a sxs i assume there wouldnt be any issues with the diaper falling apart since your strapped to the seat. Whats your opinion or should i stick with a cloth diaper?

I think any good disposable diaper will be ok. I drive my Rzr all the time and I am diapered 24/7. I also have motorcycle’s and ride them with my disposable diapers without any issues of them falling apart.

Last edited:
I have a KTM 250 XC-W and I wear whenever I ride. It depends on how long I’m riding but I’ll wear either a Tena Ultima or a Megamax. I’ve also worn Megamax Airlocks. I’ve never had any problems with any of them while riding. I just make sure to change into a fresh one just before I leave, and change again as soon as I’m done.

Tundra1975 said:
I think any good disposable diaper will be ok. I drive my Rzr all the time and I am diapered 24/7. I also have motorcycle’s and ride them with my disposable diapers without any issues of them falling apart.
The problem i have is i usually ride a quad and we ride pretty fast so between the bouncing and moving my diapers keep falling apart so i switched to a cloth diaper when i ride that thing now haha. But i cant ride this year after my foot surgery so i am going to ride passenger in a rzr1000 turbo and hopefully a trest diaper will be fine

DiaperSWAG said:
The problem i have is i usually ride a quad and we ride pretty fast so between the bouncing and moving my diapers keep falling apart so i switched to a cloth diaper when i ride that thing now haha. But i cant ride this year after my foot surgery so i am going to ride passenger in a rzr1000 turbo and hopefully a trest diaper will be fine
I think your Trest diaper will handle the ride with no issues.

If you're in the wilderness, what's stopping you from taking a quick leak when you guys stop?

theancientmariner said:
If you're in the wilderness, what's stopping you from taking a quick leak when you guys stop?
I am urinary incontinent. And when we go out we ride all day

Reactions: theancientmariner
Have never tried on a bike, but I've been on a few off roading circuits either in my XC90 or in my wife's old L200, it got pretty shaky and bumpy, but all was fine. Other than the fact I got my volvo stuck and had to get towed out by a tractor as my wife, kids and in-laws all stood laughing.

Back