Wearing baby diapers + DIY Convert up

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I made a post a few days ago in the Diaper section, but I am realizing that some of the experiences and thoughts I am having are very AB and not for the pure DLs. So if it's okay I'd like to start a topic here.

Up until a few days ago I've only worn ABDL diapers and Goodnites. I am just a lifestyle ABDL (comfort/security/therapeutic regression).

This past weekend I decided to make my own covert ups so that I could buy and wear baby diapers. I used $10 bed sheet clamps and $2 fabric from Wal-mart, I made some alterations and sewed it all together.

This is a very easy way to comfortably wear baby diapers, and it WORKS!

I purchased Pampers Cruisers size 7.

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

I am very surprised by how well these diapers fit and perform, and the Pampers Cruisers scent is to die for!!!!!!! Also the cost is great at less than $0.50 per diaper.

• They can handle just under two wettings
  • The leg guards are pretty tall, considering they are for toddlers
  • The 3 way channel feels really cool and squishy
  • The diapers have not exploded
  • I have not had a single leak!!
    • For the record I have tried Depend Tru Fit and Flex Fit and they usually leak on me; how is it that a baby diaper is not leaking????
  • They are very comfortable
  • The Cruisers have AN INCREDIBLE SCENT
  • Changing more frequently during the day has made me feel more little
    • Changing out of a wet diaper, clean up, put on a new fresh diaper, continue with my day.
  • Your used diaper rolls up and velcros together, it's the size of a large apple which is much better than a huge ABDL diaper

The thing I am unexpectedly enjoying is that wearing these require a bit more attention and changes compared to an ABDL diaper which you can simply wear all day.

Babies are usually changed 5-10 times over 24hrs, and babies are not supposed to be in soaking wet diapers (I don't max out my ABDL diapers so wearing the Cruisers has been good for me).

So just like a baby I am doing more diaper checks and having to change my diaper more frequently; the changing process of getting a fresh diaper, taking off my wet diaper, cleaning up, and putting on a new dry diaper with that amazing Pampers scent has been a very enjoyable AB time and makes me feel way more little.

I'm not sure why more people don't do this!?!?

EE49AD4C-3ADA-4A2F-B7AD-D575DAEB574B.jpeg

If you dont want to cut and sew you could just use the bedsheet clamps.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dlkt and Elmo
Very nice.

Great idea!

Pampers are ridiculously capable considering they're meant for toddlers. I exclusively wear Pampers Baby-Dry, and in my experience, they can hold 1.5 to 2 wettings. That's a BABY DIAPER folks.

Also, you're totally right about frequent diaper changes making me feel more little. When you wear baby diapers, you have to pay a lot more attention to the diaper than you would an adult diaper, which just makes me feel so little.

Another great thing about baby diapers is the low cost, and ease of purchase. I can find baby diapers in virtually any grocery store, and they're significantly more affordable too. Also, no one suspects a thing about ABDL if I buy baby diapers.

Finally, baby diapers make feel like a real toddler. The prints are so cute, especially Sesame Street Pampers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dlkt, MarshallfromPawPatrol, FootiePJ and 1 other person
DiaperedElmo said:
Pampers are ridiculously capable considering they're meant for toddlers. I exclusively wear Pampers Baby-Dry, and in my experience, they can hold 1.5 to 2 wettings. That's a BABY DIAPER folks.

Also, you're totally right about frequent diaper changes making me feel more little. When you wear baby diapers, you have to pay a lot more attention to the diaper than you would an adult diaper, which just makes me feel so little.

Another great thing about baby diapers is the low cost, and ease of purchase. I can find baby diapers in virtually any grocery store, and they're significantly more affordable too. Also, no one suspects a thing about ABDL if I buy baby diapers.

Finally, baby diapers make feel like a real toddler. The prints are so cute, especially Sesame Street Pampers!

You are correct in saying that baby diapers are very capable. I use Pampers Cruisers at night, and they easily last for 10 hours. During the day though, I be sure to change every 2-3 hours, because frequent changes make me feel like I am 3 years old, and by changing frequently, I can eliminate the chance of any leaks. Many people of this forum hate baby diapers, and that is because some of those people use diapers for fun; they wait until their bladders are full, and then they empty their bladders, a person with an adult size bladder obviously can't do this with a baby diaper, because it will leak. I on the other hand have a neurogenic bladder, due to multiple spinal tumors, so I am constantly wet. I typically wet every 45-75 minutes. I also like that I can buy baby diapers without anyone blinking an eye. I am always running into teachers and kids from the school I work at when I go to the store, and if they saw me buying adult diapers, it would cause people to get curious, but when I buy baby diapers, nobody will think they are for me.

Reactions: Elmo and Dlkt
Back