wearing at the airport

diaperbobby said:
I have flown many times over the years and always wear cloth training pants for just-in-case moments. I'm not incontinent but do have issues with wetting in my sleep or sometimes really needing to wet during a bumpy landing. My cloth pants are not that thick and not really noticeable under my clothes. It seems that I get flagged by the body scanner about half to two thirds of the time when I go through, and it is at my waist-line in the front usually. I have been subject to pat-downs and even turning the trousers waist-band inside out for a moment to visibly see if anything was underneath. Nothing ever found and no comments ever made by TSA. I do know that if I ever HAD to diaper up, I would inform TSA and ask for private screening just to make things easier.

If I choose to wear plastic pants over my training pants, I always wait until after security to put them on (handicap or family restroom for privacy) and use a snap-on for ease of putting them on and off.

However, I flew earlier this month from St. Louis (first time from there in some time), padded as usual, and didn't even get a second look from TSA after going through the body scanner. I think the only consistency with TSA is that there is none.
I wear my training underwear every time I fly and never had any odd moments with TSA. I do wait to put on my plastic underpants though unit l get to a bathroom near my gate.

Reactions: hanzertas
Beowulf said:
I’d honestly never go anywhere “private” with them fuck that.
Well I guess then you can strip in front of everyone in public if you prefer............;)

I recently had another airport experience while wearing. I really wasn't wet. But, when I went through the full body scanner, the photo showed colors around my diaper area. He asked if I had any papers in my pockets and I just said no. So he had me lift my shirt and patted me down. When I lifted my shirt, the top of my goodnite showed and I think that helped him understand why the xray showed colors down there. It was a good embarrasing feeling for me.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Beowulf
JOCKMAN said:
I wear my training underwear every time I fly and never had any odd moments with TSA. I do wait to put on my plastic underpants though unit l get to a bathroom near my gate.
I always wear my plastic pants going through security. Not a problem so far. But never wet

The last time I flew, I put on my diaper post-security. I found an area of the airport that was somewhat under construction with no active flights in the area. I originally picked it because it was a quiet place away from other people to sit with an entirely empty seating area. There was a bathroom in this area which was predictably deserted, so I took that opportunity to put on a diaper and wear it for the remainder of the day.

Since I have pre-check, I typically only go through the metal detectors, but I still haven't gone through security wearing a diaper. One day I might wear from the time I leave home, but I have enough anxiety about catching my flight that I don't want anything to risk slowing me down.

zaps said:
The last time I flew, I put on my diaper post-security. I found an area of the airport that was somewhat under construction with no active flights in the area. I originally picked it because it was a quiet place away from other people to sit with an entirely empty seating area. There was a bathroom in this area which was predictably deserted, so I took that opportunity to put on a diaper and wear it for the remainder of the day.

Since I have pre-check, I typically only go through the metal detectors, but I still haven't gone through security wearing a diaper. One day I might wear from the time I leave home, but I have enough anxiety about catching my flight that I don't want anything to risk slowing me down.
I know your feeling. But I finally got the guts and all is well. I fly a lot!!

passion4life said:
I know your feeling. But I finally got the guts and all is well. I fly a lot!!
The other issue too is that I rarely fly solo, which is the only time I'm typically interested in flying with diapers.

Back