Wearing around other people

Unique wellness superio diapers work good. There thin and hold alot!

I wear Tena maxi with plastic pants then a pair of briefs over them. Like others have said no one really cares.i have only ever been stopped once in Hounslow,west London, as my shirt got tucked in the wrong side of the Tena so it was showing. The person said she thought she would let me know as it could be embarrassing to me later but not to worry as her husband did this all the time.i was embarrassed but ended up feeling at ease.

In public, I wear cloth pull-up diapers with tight rubber pants and a bloomer of plastic just in case something leaks. Finally, I wear stretch Jeans one size bigger. No problems at all

I've stopped caring. I always wore a long coat to cover a rear bulge but this winter hasn't been cold so most times I can go out with a short coat or just the normal layers of winter clothes. The onesie helps keep the diaper close to my body. No one will notice unless you wear diapers under skin tight pants or the diaper leaks badly.

Seasonedcitizen said:
People will not be looking for diaper wearers. Leaks will give you away. Wear loose pants and change often or wear plastic pants also.
I agree. 99 percent of people aren't looking to see if you're wearing a diaper. The 1 percent that are would probably be ABDL themselves. Anybody that sees will probably assume it's for need and get back to their own business.

I enjoy wearing my pull-ups in public. It's rare that I wet them, not for lack of trying, but my body edges itself so much that when I finally get home and stand up from the car...I flood.

I used to be really scared about wearing around others. But now I wear almost all the time. My advice would be try something a little thinner my go to lately has been magnifcos..

I always have a undershirt on sometimes a onesie. I have solid nonprinted ones. I buy my jeans a little bigger than normal which helps also.

The biggest thing is act normal don't act any different and people won't pay attention and 9 times out of ten there gonna think it's a medical reason that your wearing!!

Best Of Luck!!

To be honest I don't care and don't try to hide too much. Even noisy plastic pants do not really attract people very much. And if so, nobody would ask questions

Back