wearing a dress in public

You should have fun and practice on your big! Maybe even while he’s asleep 😂

"I dreamt I had the best head massage ever!... wait what's so funny?"

siysiy said:
UPdate: after talking it over further with my BF/ Big, I will be getting my dress and having it altered to fit me. We are going to be going to Brighton Pride UK in August. I will look so pretty, and we are going to meet up with another friend who likes to wear his dress as well.

I usually get stick on rainbow nails, and painting rainbow just doesn’t work for me.

View attachment 72111

I want to get my hair into a French plat, but doing this myself is hard, and someone platting my hear id so much easier.

View attachment 72112

And make up, I have seen other boys do their makeup, and it looks so good with a rainbow theme; I know that I am not going to be able to do this myself.

View attachment 72113

So what would you guys suggest?

how can I learn to put eye make up on so it looks good and I can help my freand do his?
Practice, practice, practice. August is a few months away, so you definitely have time to figure out the eye makeup. I don't use makeup often, but when I use bright colours, I like to apply the eye shadow with my fingers first and then use a fluffy brush to blend it out, so it's a bit like finger painting in a way! And there are lots of video tutorials on youtube to help with that too.

For the hair, it depends on where you're starting out. Can you do a french plait on other people? I used to have hair like in your photo and would braid it all the time, but then again I also have braided my friends' hair ever since I was little. You might need to spend some time in front of a mirror, getting your fingers into knots before you figure out how you need to move your hands. It helped me when I learnt how to hold all three strands in one hand so I could rest my other arm, cause they get tired quickly from holding them above my head.
If your friend is doing your hair, they should have a pretty easy time if you do have an undercut, less hair gets in the way. Again, video tutorials and practice should do it.

And I am so happy to hear you'll be getting your dress! It's so fun and colourful, you'll look great in it!

Reactions: zbrannigan
siysiy said:
UPdate: after talking it over further with my BF/ Big, I will be getting my dress and having it altered to fit me. We are going to be going to Brighton Pride UK in August. I will look so pretty, and we are going to meet up with another friend who likes to wear his dress as well.

I usually get stick on rainbow nails, and painting rainbow just doesn’t work for me.

View attachment 72111

I want to get my hair into a French plat, but doing this myself is hard, and someone platting my hear id so much easier.

View attachment 72112

And make up, I have seen other boys do their makeup, and it looks so good with a rainbow theme; I know that I am not going to be able to do this myself.

View attachment 72113

So what would you guys suggest?

how can I learn to put eye make up on so it looks good and I can help my freand do his?
looks real good to me, maybe do something with the brows

I really would like to be able to out in public wearing a dress; but, that would be crossing a hard boundary my wife has set. Thus, I only dress outwardly at home. If I ever found myself alone for a week or 2, I'd likely travel about 50 miles from home, go to a salon, get a complete makeover, and go out dressed for a couple of days. Right now there is no way I could do a decent job with makeup. I would also need to spend time practicing posture, gate, and mannerisms. Regardless, I do enjoy wearing lingerie every day under my drab male clothing. Heck, last week I played 9 holes of golf by myself. I secured the last tee time of the day so nobody was behind me. There were 2 open holes ahead of me. When I got to the first tee, in went my DD breast forms. I played 5 holes with them and enjoyed it very much. I removed them at that point because the 7th hole ran parallel, and close to a busy local road and I didn't need to risk being seen by anyone I knew. I am envious of those that have no compunction about being seen fully dressed. I'm old school enough (and old enough) that I just can't do it. My wife would be mortified. I do quite often now wear these breast forms when I'm heading out shopping if it's cool enough I'm wearing a coat/jacket. I just remove them while still in the car before I go in a store and put them back in place when I return to the car

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, stuckin60s, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
siysiy said:
What do's and don'ts would you say when wearing a dress in public.?
Don't wear to short on windy days. Do just be yourself and enjoy

• Love
Reactions: babylock1, siysiy and chrischrischris
hi everyone update on my party dress

nihgku1654052440041.jpg

and it should be with me next weekend.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
babysam84 said:
Don't wear to short on windy days. Do just be yourself and enjoy
Wearing something "short" hemmed is not all that bad - it will be what is worn beneath - how much excess exposure that wind
will put into play. A sharp gust of wind and no matter the hem length an eye full of France maybe seen - keep the underground
within contrasting limits and the thrill will be limited to just the brief moments.

AND

like babysam84 states "Do just be yourself and enjoy!"

Reactions: chrischrischris, babysam84, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
My dress arrived bu it's yo small. I got XLas well so I going to have to send it back and order XXXL

Why did my body get so big.

Isaac said it is very me though.

Photo to follow when I can get the camera to work.

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris
20230111_185547.jpg

My Big keeps calling me aborable I do like it but the skert needs to be longer so not everyone can see my nappy.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
siysiy said:
My dress arrived bu it's yo small. I got XLas well so I going to have to send it back and order XXXL

Why did my body get so big.

Isaac said it is very me though.

Photo to follow when I can get the camera to work.
Did your dress come or was made in Asia - notorious for MIS-SIZING -
Long sleeves ending at elbow
Hem length radically short (torso length miscalculation)
Collar too tight
Bust (chest) too tight
Dresses don't really have a defined waist more of a circle skirt without limits

Suggested to use centimeters as the form of measurement for a better fit ?

Beware your XL turned out to be small - reason Asian S=XL - next time try XXL(3-4) for your size

One thing the Asian sizing is good at is two dimensional paper doll forms.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and siysiy
siysiy said:
hi everyone update on my party dress

nihgku1654052440041.jpg

and it should be with me next weekend.
Gorgeous

Reactions: siysiy, Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and chrischrischris
siysiy said:
View attachment 99803

My Big keeps calling me aborable I do like it but the skert needs to be longer so not everyone can see my nappy.
Wow look at you two how cute

• Haha
Reactions: siysiy
chrischrischris said:
Wow look at you two how cute
My Big doesn't need encouraging. Evans Lee I'm his "Adorable Little Sissy boy, in his new party dress."

Well if anyone is looking for a XL dress with rainbow harts on it and lives in the UK then let me know. I putting a order in for a XXXL one that I hope fits me better and covers my diaper more. Then I can wear it at pride events.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
I'm a straight male but unfortunately my girlfriend makes me wear her clothes like her skirts and dresses.
She says that I look so sexy and also is more easier for her having sex when I wear a skirt.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris, Samantha and RachelOlivia
siysiy said:
View attachment 99803

This is when you wear you frillies and rhumba panties!! That will make it a complete outfit for the parade!!

Reactions: chrischrischris, siysiy and daisycupcake
I know that women's clothes are ok but sometimes I feel a little bit bad. 😅
I've heard about some taller women who can't find women's clothes in their size.

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and Samantha
LonelyFOX said:
I know that women's clothes are ok but sometimes I feel a little bit bad. 😅
I've heard about some taller women who can't find women's clothes in their size.
Yes that is so true & being 6'3" myself, some of the dresses I'd like to buy end up being like a short nightie or oversized T-Shirt.... Hence skirts & tops are what I need to go with unless the dress is a longer style :)

Reactions: Diaper44, satin and chrischrischris
Back