Wear, wet or mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear and wet, but if I am wearing and have to go, I will

Always wear when i can. Wet mostly but every once in a while mess. Cant wear for too long in fear of leaks.

Me just likes to wear and wet in my diaper XP

Generally speaking, wet 'em and forget 'em. My typical usage has me just put it on, use it, then take it off soon after. I rarely wear for extended periods. Before I moved out, I would usually only use diapers when I'd be home alone for a short time. And now I don't have any diapers (though I did just order Abena M4s, they arrive next week). Sometimes I do soil my diapers, but I usually regret it immediately afterwords while cleaning up. And there have been a few times I wear while sleeping. I do want to try a full day of wear next Friday, though, after I get my diapers.

Usually I just wet my diapers. Messing feels great for a few minutes, but I really hate the smell. It's also disgusting to clean it up afterwards.

I do both in my diapers.

Wear, Wet and sometimes Mess. (too smelly takes forever to clean up) however makes me feel more little.

All three, but I love messing the most :)

I wear and wet mine as I am incontinent.

all three!! But cleaning up after a mess is a lot of work so typically I don't do dat haha :p

All three here too, because I wear diaps 24/7 :)

Wear and Wet mostly.... Would probably mess more, if I had a bit more privacy, not that any does or can intrude on my room... and if it wasn't such effort to clean up.

Can't help the messing. All three because fecal incontinence. You get used to the clean up after a bit.

I don't wear as much as I used to but I LOVE to wear, love to wet, and I just started messing more which I love the feeling the clean up isn't fun though. I've even worn a wet diaper to bed risking diaper rash, thankfully I didn't.

Wear and wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back