Wear, wet or mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing is great. Wetting is better. Messing is good but only for a few minutes.

I love all 3, but usually just wear and wetting

Mostly wear but I also like to wet.

Wear + Wet, my girlfriend wont let me mess

One and two for sure. If I have to go and I am in a diaper, I'll mess.

Wear and wet

Wear and Wet usually.. lately, I've enjoyed messing more than usual. It started one time when I actually unconsciously messed myself (I don't say accidentally because... it's more of a gray area, really) and I didn't hate it as much as I used to.

All three.
Messing came along after this one flu I had last December. Because of the flu, I became bowel incontinent until the flu went away. I'd lose control every ten minutes or so. Course, that was during my diaper buying hiatus, so it ruined its fair share of underwear because all the others were used to prevent an accident during my classes. Several accidents happened in front of my own parents. Well, when I think of it, despite the fiber in my diet, I still barely have control.

I wear wet and mess, wear every night to bed wet every night, mess maybe once or twice a month when urge hits me and I find the time alone for the inevitable cleanup.

BabyBride said:
Wait...isn't there a FOURTH option :laugh:
I am certainly guilty of that!
Why :laugh:? Why "guilty"? That's all totally legit! I think some people are just too embarrassed to admit that, or else it's widely taken for granted.

With that in mind: In so much as wearing a diaper is required before it can be used for other things, I "wear". After that, the "fourth option" is my own favorite, followed closely by wetting.

I haven't messed a diaper since I was a real baby, but while the inclination to do so does occasionally hit me, it so far hasn't coincided with a clear opportunity. It's probably just a matter of time. In any case, I don't expect it will ever be a common feature of my diaper-play.

Mainly wear and wet, though I sometimes do mess for the fun of it.

I'm definitely mostly a wear/wet person. I have messed MAYBE 5 times in the past 10 years. I enjoy the feeling but the clean up is such a pain in the butt (pun kind of intended :]) that it generally isn't worth it to me. There are still time every once in a great while where I have the time and really want to have the experience and will go ahead and mess, typically when I have a good amount of time to relax, enjoy it a bit, clean up, shower, etc.

All three, but I end up using the toilet more often than not instead of messing to avoid cleanup and/or get more use out of the diaper while sitting at my desk.

If it it is possible,just wear. Wear diapers for safety during travel ( long bus travel, air travel long higway drive). Line at toilet is sometimes to long.If there is a chance I will use toilet, but that is not always possible.
Skiing is also one of reasons to wear diapers occasionally . Wet myself during wait for toilet.There was no trees,woods on that slope. Horrible and freezing experience

I like wearing and being messy problem is I can't get messy
:wallbash:

I like to wear and wet my diaper, but I sometimes like to mess it too.

Just wear and wet so far. Never tried messing.

Just the first 2. I like messing, but it's more of a hassle than anything else.

Wear, wet and keep on wearing. :)

Mostly wear and wet. Whenever I go number 2 it smells too bad and I hate cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back