Way too much to drink - thank goodness for protection

HalMidLife

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
At a recent party at a friend’s house, I had waaaay too much to drink. Often happens at “sleepover” parties. Long story short, when I woke up, after coming to grips with my thumping headache and churning stomach, I noticed a very “slooshy” feeling between my legs. Turns out I had gone to bed using only a pull-up, and I clearly had a full on bladder void while sleeping (I normally have leaks here and there, but I don’t “pee the bed” in the usual sense of having voids).

All to say, as much as I prefer using diapers for nighttime, I do have to acknowledge how much that little Depend FitFlex pull-up held. It was absolutely saturated and felt horrible as I waddled to the bathroom (I couldn’t change fast enough!) but it didn’t leak. It must have been literally an ounce or two from throwing in the towel, but darn it, it took a lot.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, DiaperDiva, Ashton84 and 3 others
When I still drank , I was a true bedwetter. I had no clue I peed but woke up with a swollen diaper every time. Now that I stopped drinking I will barely wake,pee and go back to sleep. I actually enjoy that allot.

I always knew how good a night I had by how wet the bed was in the morning.

Reactions: Napincolove and HalMidLife
Wetshisbed said:
🤣🤣

My clues were: Pried shoes off next to bed without untying, went to bed in my clothes, had put a trash can next to my bed in case of hurling, and had to keep one foot on the floor once I awoke so the bed would stop spinning. Not *one* of these clues, but *all* of these clues!

Wetshisbed said:
That describes it 100% in my case, haha…but thankfully the bed itself was fine. Very close call though…

Yeah, when I drink heavily it’s a fully MegaMax or a wet bed for sure, crazy a depend worked for you that is lucky for sure. 😂

I do not drink anymore, my body reacts really hard on alcohol these days, but i am wondering if i would wet the bed now when drinking, since i am incontinent but not a bedwetter. Properly yes.

On the rare occasions where I drink (usually just wine) I know my diaper will be extra wet in the morning, even just one glass will add at least one extra wetting over the course of the night.

Back