Waterproof Pillow Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybluepinkalien

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi all

Our sofa has a slanted back on it. I have been using a pillow like in the link below (see previous pillow) as it is more 'upright, deeper, and a bit more supportive due to the sides than the sofa cushion.

Unfortunately the one in the picture, the actual cushion part is not washable. After an incontinence leak whilst asleep, we have confirmed this is the case by trying to wash it.

Does anybody know for something similar, which either has a waterproof cover, or the inside cushion is washable please?

TIA

Previous Pillow

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Im not sure what your asking about? You can buy waterproof pillow protectors online. If the problem is that they get wet from nighttime wetting maybe your not wearing enough protection? When I wet the bed with no protection except the plastic mattress cover I wake up wet from my neck to my knees and the bottom of the pillow gets wet. A diaper can still leak but not enough for your pillow to get wet.

Reactions: Edgewater
I use a recliner and use a cloth bed pad with a waterproof backer on the seat. To shift yourself from the back of a chair I would recommend using the cloth bed pad on the seat and a sized standard bed pillow with a waterproof pillow protector as stated above to space yourself out.. For an existing or new cushion the costs rise rapidly, where bed pillows are quick, simply and far less costly. For side support, simply add like bed pillows, size for you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita, Constantlydamp and Zeke
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back