Watching Bluey is so comforting!

PrincessOphelie said:
I never took the time to watch Bluey, this thread makes me want to discover it. I guess I'll have to subscribed to Disney+.
If you have something like Xfinity or Direct TV, look for it on Disney Jr. I have Xfinity/Comcast and they have Disney Jr.

Reactions: PrincessOphelie
Thanks @dogboy for the suggestion but these aren't available in Europe as far as I know :confused:... So Disney+ is the only option it seems but it is fine, I have a lot of other Disney shows like Sofia the first to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy
Seashore123 said:
Bluey is such an amazing show 💙 Sometimes it's a bit slow, but it's so dreamy and takes me back to being a kid :3 It's like a warm hug during tough times for me.

Do others feel the same?
I wanna watch it & shows i watched growing up but parents would make fun of me etc :(

MikeRotch said:
I wanna watch it & shows i watched growing up but parents would make fun of me etc :(
This is sad to hear that you aren't free to watch what makes you happy :cry: . I hope you can find a way around it 🤞.

Reactions: Winnie
PrincessOphelie said:
This is sad to hear that you aren't free to watch what makes you happy :cry: . I hope you can find a way around it 🤞.
i wish I could... Maybe when they sleep but idk, i live in a single room apartment with them so only privicy i get is in the bathroom & wen they sleep other than that they can see what im up to :(

• Sad
Reactions: PrincessOphelie
what are good shows to watch that are childish but not too childish cause i can maybe get away with that... Maybe stuff along the lines of a.t.l.ab[Avatar the last Airbender]

MikeRotch said:
what are good shows to watch that are childish but not too childish cause i can maybe get away with that... Maybe stuff along the lines of a.t.l.ab[Avatar the last Airbender]
uncle Iroh taught me valuable lessons growing up, he was everyones wise uncle :3

MikeRotch said:
uncle Iroh taught me valuable lessons growing up, he was everyones wise uncle :3
MikeRotch said:
i started rewatching ben10, adventure time, amazing world of gumball & the regular show.

SparkyDog said:
I never seen Bluey
Heard good things but never watched it
do enjoy my childhood shows still sometimes
Babar
Inspector Gadget
Sesame Street
Great shows, gonna be rewatching babar, inspector gadget. Ive dabled in bluey just cant comit to fuly watching it rn cause family probably make jokes/fun about it.

MikeRotch said:
Great shows, gonna be rewatching babar, inspector gadget. Ive dabled in bluey just cant comit to fuly watching it rn cause family probably make jokes/fun about it.
idk if i can fully rewatch babar thou for same reasons

MikeRotch said:
idk if i can fully rewatch babar thou for same reasons
Think ill just watch all the show i use 2 watch growing up & ill watch bluey

MikeRotch said:
I'm watching the new series of The Last Airbender on Netflix and it's really good. I believe it's produced by Nickelodeon so it might be what you're looking for.

Reactions: MikeRotch
dogboy said:
If you have something like Xfinity or Direct TV, look for it on Disney Jr. I have Xfinity/Comcast and they have Disney Jr.
There are limited Bluey episodes available on YouTube as well, as well as a play hits of clips. I do t have any sort of cable, but I’ve watched a few episodes that way.

Reactions: MikeRotch
dogboy said:
I'm watching the new series of The Last Airbender on Netflix and it's really good. I believe it's produced by Nickelodeon so it might be what you're looking for.
ive seen it, loved uncle iroh, actor did a good job portraying uncle iroh imo. & zuko was good, kitara could've been better imo, pandered too much with her, sux they pandered sakka aswell.

I haven't watched enough Bluey on my own yet but I had a friend show me a few episodes. It seems so cute and right up my alley! Just need to make time to watch more cartoons.

MikeRotch said:
I just watch it anyways. idc what my parents say about that

Bluey is available on Youtube Kids so no need for me to subscribe to Disney+.

Reactions: dogboy
Yes it is

Since this thread is about Bluey, I figured I share these since I colored them in last night. I got into Bluey recently but I love it so much. Cant wait to watch more of it. 🥺💙🧡

1000010577.jpg1000010578.jpg

Reactions: nappybaby
Back