Was in the hospital and the nurses where great

littleluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Was in the hospital from friday till monday and The nurses at the hospital where so kind in helping me change my diapers while I was there. I had a heart attack stints but in via my hand so I was One handed and the nurses where just excellent and understanding. I appreciate nurses so much.

Reactions: Jr2012, checkingoutall, Traveller and 7 others
I'm sorry for you i wish the best
I had 2 operations in 2020 and nurses helped me with diaper changes also

Reactions: checkingoutall, Traveller and littledub1955
I hope you can soon fully recover. I’m glad that your caretakers were nice with you when you needed it the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and icklecub
did you bring your own diapers or use the hospital ones?

Reactions: icklecub
When i was in the hospital after losing my foot i had bowel issues after bad constipation. Frequent messy accidents. needed to be changed a lot. i din't enjoy that at all.

Jackieinwbpa said:
When i was in the hospital after losing my foot i had bowel issues after bad constipation. Frequent messy accidents. needed to be changed a lot. i din't enjoy that at all.
Losing your foot?? What happened?

Flesh eating bacteria

Also from PA here

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: activefit, tails1234, AComputerGuy and 4 others
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Jackieinwbpa said:
Flesh eating bacteria

Also from PA here
I'm really sorry to hear that and hope I wasn't insensitive. I hope you had a quick recovery. Very nice about PA. I'm a real fan of this state. I live maybe an hour south of you.

diaperloverfromPA said:
I'm really sorry to hear that and hope I wasn't insensitive. I hope you had a quick recovery. Very nice about PA. I'm a real fan of this state. I live maybe an hour south of you.
Not insensitive at all at least to me. Being able to talk about it is part of accepting it imho

Reactions: Subtlerustle and checkingoutall
The ex and a number of nurses in the extended family. Most are great especially if you are remotely civil. But they are human and patients who are very nasty do challenge their patience. but dealing with any bodily discharge is a normal thing to them.

hope everything is going well for you! glad to hear the nurses we nice! i love nice nurses, i have had a couple reoccurring mean nurses and it doesn't help when you are sick.

So glad that you were able to go through all this and have nurses that understood. Last year in Dec, I surgery and wasn't out of the hospital till 10th of Jan. During the day, I wore cheaper cloth backed diapers that I could change myself, but my night diaper, Megamax was a different story. I needed help getting the tapes done up. Like your nurses my nurses help and totally understood.

Reactions: smolguy
tails1234 said:
did you bring your own diapers or use the hospital ones?
I had a couple of my own then Used the hospital ones, which wherent bad.

Back