katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Maybe it is just my batch but I need the community to know, DO NOT BUY THESE! There is a very serious manufacturing defect in these where the top left tape (top left if you are wearing the diaper and it is taped closed around you) fails and separates from the back of the diaper. This has happened now on all 8 of 8 out of the 10 in the package I have worn. This is a very very serious defect, and knowing how awful LFB is at paying attention to customers, they won't ever fix it. DO NOT BUY THESE DIAPERS, THEY ARE DEFECTIVE!

• Sad
Reactions: Ortler and TigerDL
Well the quest has to be asked. How tight are you making the tapes? Seems the only ppl having issues with tapes popping or ripping are the ones that are putting on their diapers way too tight. I'm not saying that's the issue but you are the first one to complain about this particular diaper. LFB may have some minor issues with some of their products but I really haven't seen a complaint thread with widespread issues.
Like you stated this could be a one off with your that particular batch of diapers, but before heading down the road of bashing products look into how the user is applying the product. Maybe it's just something you are doing wrong and not realizing it. We've all been there and done that.

Ps. I'm not saying your wrong here. I always give the manufacturers the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately I've never had any issues where I needed to interact with LFB customer service so I can't say whether they are good or bad in their service.

Have you tried reaching out to LFB customer service?

Reactions: BigAl2 and Jk95
Nowididit said:
Well the quest has to be asked. How tight are you making the tapes? Seems the only ppl having issues with tapes popping or ripping are the ones that are putting on their diapers way too tight. I'm not saying that's the issue but you are the first one to complain about this particular diaper. LFB may have some minor issues with some of their products but I really haven't seen a complaint thread with widespread issues.
Like you stated this could be a one off with your that particular batch of diapers, but before heading down the road of bashing products look into how the user is applying the product. Maybe it's just something you are doing wrong and not realizing it. We've all been there and done that.

Ps. I'm not saying your wrong here. I always give the manufacturers the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately I've never had any issues where I needed to interact with LFB customer service so I can't say whether they are good or bad in their service.

Have you tried reaching out to LFB customer service?
No different than the way I fasten the Rearz Day Dreamers diapers and I have never had problems with those.

I think this is a little over the top… I think some of the LFB diapers I’ve used had tapes tear away from the wing, but after many hours of wear and being active. And nothing that caused them to completely fail. Not worth the suggested boycott. Their diapers are good, maybe not the best all around, but nothing to avoid buying.

Reactions: abdilly, Jk95, PrincessPlaypen and 1 other person
Been buying LFB for awhile now. Never had a problem. Maybe contact customer service?

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
I love LFB 🙈 Never had any issues

tomviper000 said:
I think this is a little over the top… I think some of the LFB diapers I’ve used had tapes tear away from the wing, but after many hours of wear and being active. And nothing that caused them to completely fail. Not worth the suggested boycott. Their diapers are good, maybe not the best all around, but nothing to avoid buying.
All I am telling you is the experience I've had with this batch. Every single diaper has torn on the same exact tab within 30 minutes of wearing it. It is your right to think its over the top, and god bless you if you love LFB, also your right. But I will not be buying them again, there is something very wrong with this diaper

Hm, I never had any problems with LFB that wasn't self inflicted. That being said, I probably managed to rip a tape from every brand I have worn. And that is probably not only due to the diaper.
Just because another brand or type of diaper didn't tear, you could still do somethin that causes this, not saying that you do, but that you might do. Not all diaper are the same length, width, wings different in length and material and the tape also differs. Many parameters that might mount to a potential problem at the end. I get that you are upset, but still, If you are the only one...
I would contact customer support if I were you. If there is a problem, they would want to know about it!
Good luck!

Reactions: abdilly
Palle said:
Hm, I never had any problems with LFB that wasn't self inflicted. That being said, I probably managed to rip a tape from every brand I have worn. And that is probably not only due to the diaper.
Just because another brand or type of diaper didn't tear, you could still do somethin that causes this, not saying that you do, but that you might do. Not all diaper are the same length, width, wings different in length and material and the tape also differs. Many parameters that might mount to a potential problem at the end. I get that you are upset, but still, If you are the only one...
I would contact customer support if I were you. If there is a problem, they would want to know about it!
Good luck!
ahh but you are passively aggressively saying I do, so don't hide it "not saying that you do...but still, if you are the only one..." thanks for being so super helpful

Sounds like something went askew in production for the batch/run/line.

Have you informed them? It's in everyone's interest for them to be aware.

Possibly it may also be worth putting the last two on in the reverse order (left tabs first if you normally do right first and vice versa) to control for any factor in how you are putting them on.

Reactions: TigerDL
katierichards7777 said:
ahh but you are passively aggressively saying I do, so don't hide it "not saying that you do...but still, if you are the only one..." thanks for being so super helpful
Sorry, but you did ask for this:
Train of thought. What is the most logical reson?
If you are driving on the Highway and suddenly sees 100 head lights coming at you.
Is it most probably that you, some how, managed to end up in the wrong direction, against all traffic, or that everyone else managed to do that, at the exact same time and all at once?
But then, just because it's improbable doesn't mean it's impossible, just very unlikely.
You do the math...

Last edited:
I have also had issues with the LFB potty pants left side tapes ripping. Has happened on 5/8 of the pack ive worn so far

I have the same problem with these diapers.

This has nothing to do with littleforbig, but with the unreliable Chinese factories that many brands use. I think rearz and tykables are also made there. A more reliable diaper is forsite. When it comes to ABDL diapers I think Cloudry's toys are made at the forsite factory. Judging by the pictures here https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...co-uk-nru-tinimals.181926/page-2#post-2402216, NRU tinimals are from there as well, and if so probably the NRU str8up as well. These diapers are a little smaller than littleforbig, rearz and tykables. This is all my guesses based on how they look.

Last edited:
By the way, there's something you can do to make the tapes work better, which is to hammer the part that connects the tape to the rest of the diaper. That makes the glue stick to it better, which is what should have already happened in the factory.

This has been discussed on this forum before. I have had the same issue. It's just a matter of the tapes not being pressed in to place hard enough to activate the adhesive. All you have to do is burnish the tape to the back wing some before applying the diaper and they stay put just fine. Would be a lot more productive to let them know via their website so they can fix it instead of trying to defame them here. They fixed it once, they can fix it again.

I have Def had batches from abdl and 7t brands that the fastners sucked . Manufacturer defects happen .
I have Def noticed lfb tapes arnt the most forgiving compared to other companies. Lots of brands you can refasten atleast once . With them I'm breaking out the cute print duct tape.😅
Is there a batch /lot # on the pack ? I'm sure a ton of us have various batches of LFB and it might help to figure out

Let’s face it, no matter how good quality control may be, sometimes defects do occur. Most of the ABDL diapers today are made from outside of the U.S. that’s just the facts —and not all other countries have the same types of manufacturing standards or values. (Some may actually have a lot higher standards, but I’m just saying it’s different).

And not always do the manufacturers who create the diapers under contract fir otherwise very good and well-meaning companies adhere to quality controls in the same manner as a company whose name is on the product may want.

I have had quality issues from multiple brands and from what at the time may have otherwise been my favorite diapers at the time. I’ve had mixed results from customer service from different companies, some really great and sincerely wanting to see what went wrong in order to hold the manufacturer accountable.

But sometimes flukes happen, where there may have been a flaw in the plastic, or the adhesive, or the machine making the diaper may have been feeling poorly that day because someone forgot to grease the zerk fittings and the machine put the glue in the wrong spot. Maybe a bolt came loose, or who knows what happened, but sometimes the product just didn’t turn out as it should.

In that case, my admonition is to observe patience with the company and point out the issue to them. If they are at all a decent company, they should respond with genuine interest as to what had happened, and then reach out to you as to how to make it right.

If that isn’t the case, then chalk it up for experience and seek another diaper that may better fit your needs.

I used to be a Chevy truck person, but when they went to hell, I found Ford and Dodge. The same is true of ABDL companies. Stick with the ones that make great products and move away from those that don’t.

Last edited:
I've often said this. It's not like a quality control person stands on the production line checking each and every diaper that comes off the machine. Every product has random samples pulled, tested and inspected, diapers are no different. Several samples could be pulled during production but in between possibly 1000s diapers made it thru to packaging before any defected one were detected. The machine could have malfunctioned anywhere in between the making of those 1000s diapers then probably self corrected before the next couple 1000 are made and a sample is pulled, therefore the defective diapers would have been packaged and boxed without any knowledge that they are a defective product.
Now when the company receives their product from the manufacturer they might pull random samples, but I'm guessing if they do it'd be hard to catch something like a tape tab that's barely glued. If they do they might chalk it up to its just a one and done thinking the manufacturer caught and corrected the problem.

Last edited:
katierichards7777 said:
Maybe it is just my batch but I need the community to know, DO NOT BUY THESE! There is a very serious manufacturing defect in these where the top left tape (top left if you are wearing the diaper and it is taped closed around you) fails and separates from the back of the diaper. This has happened now on all 8 of 8 out of the 10 in the package I have worn. This is a very very serious defect, and knowing how awful LFB is at paying attention to customers, they won't ever fix it. DO NOT BUY THESE DIAPERS, THEY ARE DEFECTIVE!
I have not had any issues with mine. I love littleforbig diapers.

Back