Wanting to try more

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm wanting to actually try something like 24/7, but have a hard time sticking to it. Mostly fear ruins my run. I have diapers to use and I have the drive, but I'm thinking I need a goal. Something to help push in to actually stick with it long enough to see if this is what I actually want. If anyone have any thoughts on this or any ideas to help. I would happy to hear them out.

I'd say, don't feel like it has to be all or nothing. Even when my day time incon flares up, I don't typically wear while exercising.(not everyone gets that choose). This is not because I'm afraid to be seen, I'm way past that now, I don't wear because it's uncomfortable, I chafe and get a rash, and I honestly appreciate a break here and there when I can.

I'd say, Do plan to wear 24/7 but also give yourself some grace!

I went a whole weekend a little over a week ago. Friday at 5pm to Monday at 5am. Good way to dip my toe in the 24/7 experience.

KryanAshford said:
I'm wanting to actually try something like 24/7, but have a hard time sticking to it. Mostly fear ruins my run. I have diapers to use and I have the drive, but I'm thinking I need a goal. Something to help push in to actually stick with it long enough to see if this is what I actually want. If anyone have any thoughts on this or any ideas to help. I would happy to hear them out.
What are you fearful of?

AAO said:
I went a whole weekend a little over a week ago. Friday at 5pm to Monday at 5am. Good way to dip my toe in the 24/7 experience.
This would be my recommended strategy.

“I’m going to wear indefinitely” is a very vague objective. Instead focus your energy on “I’m going to wear the next 48 hours” and then up your target as you achieve previous goals. Start with something manageable and work up from there.

Reactions: AAO and DippyDawg
Try always discreet underwear!!!

I recommend trying out Tykables Overnights

Back