Wanting to ask for a spanking.

behr33

Colorado almost normal dude
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I’m typically dominant. I’m also a DL. I’ve been stressed with work and have been kinda wanting a spanking for things like waking up in a wet bed/diaper, daytime accidents, being crabby etc. I don’t know if I can bring this up to my girlfriend or how to even go about finding a way to get a real spanking but I was curious and would like some feed back or advise. Anyone have any advice?

Reactions: Deleted member 79268
I would maybe just try to bring it up. Maybe find a spanking in some form of show or movie and make that an icebreaker? I don’t think spanking is that weird. So she shouldn’t be weirded out by it

I find myself in a very similar situation. I was able "establish" my DL interest with my wife a few months ago. We were sort of in a chatty discussion about past intimate adventures and I decided to go for it during this sort of hostage exchange we were doing. She was cool and understanding about it.

It's been a while but sine that chat I'm getting back into diapers. But need to break the "I would like a spanking in one" ice yet. Lets just say that would be the climax DL event for me. Anyway my strategy has been to wait for the right time, read the room, and segway into it with baby steps. So far so good for my part. Good luck

Reactions: behr33
NappyChappy said:
I find myself in a very similar situation. I was able "establish" my DL interest with my wife a few months ago. We were sort of in a chatty discussion about past intimate adventures and I decided to go for it during this sort of hostage exchange we were doing. She was cool and understanding about it.

It's been a while but sine that chat I'm getting back into diapers. But need to break the "I would like a spanking in one" ice yet. Let’s just say that would be the climax DL event for me. Anyway my strategy has been to wait for the right time, read the room, and segway into it with baby steps. So far so good for my part. Good luc
First congrats. Love her and serve her with all you have! I think unfortunately sometimes after we get married people don’t really congratulate others enough past that day when it’s the days after that are all the real work! Secondly, that’s incredible that you got to open up to her and I can’t wait to her about how this progressed. I personally don’t want a spanking with one on I want/need one for real. And because I love my girl I need her to do it or it’s not happening. But I’ve woke up wet 2 days in the last bit and I can tell she’s as frustrated as I am

Watch some videos about spanking and let her "accidently" find them. An discussion is sure to arise.

behr33 said:
I’m typically dominant. I’m also a DL. I’ve been stressed with work and have been kinda wanting a spanking for things like waking up in a wet bed/diaper, daytime accidents, being crabby etc. I don’t know if I can bring this up to my girlfriend or how to even go about finding a way to get a real spanking but I was curious and would like some feed back or advise. Anyone have any advice?
I would be very careful bringing a vanilla person into s/m behavior. If you are spanking her already then you are probably ok. But if she is just a regular straight person. I have to warn you, some women feel contempt when they engage in cp. Look into it, before she strikes.

KBoy said:
I would be very careful bringing a vanilla person into s/m behavior. If you are spanking her already then you are probably ok. But if she is just a regular straight person. I have to warn you, some women feel contempt when they engage in cp. Look into it, before she strikes.
My GF is fairly vanilla, she tolerates a bit of kink here, or there but not super into it. However she had _no_ issue spanking me LOL, no roleplay, she just let me have it. Ouch!

Back