Want to try ABDL nappies

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Decided that I finally want to try proper abdl nappies. As someone who's strictly just a dl I've always been put off by the childish designs and thought they wouldn't be for me so have always just worn incontinence nappies.

Would like to know what people would recommend. I'm more into messing than wetting so not to fussed about absorbency. Other than that they just need to be available in the UK.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and BenNevis
I'm a bit biased because they are my favorites but the Bunny Hops from ABU and Usagis from Little for Big are great. I would definitely recommend them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoboWarrior7
Other good ones: Abu Cushies, Abu Space, Abu Little Pawz, Rearz Daydream, Rearz Critters.

Reactions: RoboWarrior7
Nru.co.uk has a bunch of Abdl diapers, a quick glance at there selection showed me they carry rearz products and those are really good Abdl diapers

*Edit* rearz are made in china though, and some people don't like that, me I don't care they are good diapers. Try the daydreamers for a semi transparent shell (you can see when you wet like a naughty baby)

Last edited:
Pleased to hear you're venturing into trying some new products.

If you were not so keen on the childish prints, Tykables sell the Deluge nappies (soon to be available via NRU) or the Cammies (available now from NRU). Both are plastic backed so would be good for holding in any smells from messing (better than cloth backed at any rate), have high absorbency, don't look overtly childish but are very well designed and have hook and loop tapes. If you were looking for something a bit more playful but not necessarily childish, there's also the Tykables Galactics with a kind of space theme.

Not sure if you've tried them, but I'd also highly recommend Northshore MegaMax (also available via NRU). I find the shape to be just right and they're really comfortable and are available in white, navy, black or pink. These are not hook and loop and have sticky tabs and a landing zone on plastic backing.

Crinklz are my go to as far as ABDL, but there just a decent incontinence nappy with not over the top prints, well on the V2, ie normal crinklz, don't care for v1, buccaneers or whatever the pink ones are.

If you want something different probably alphagators or something like that, there's a few 2 tab nappies from abu

mistykitty said:
I'm a bit biased because they are my favorites but the Bunny Hops from ABU
😵‍💫
mistykitty said:
Usagis from Little for Big are great. I would definitely recommend them.
I am kinda feeling uneasy about ordering from Little 4 Big for some reason (but deep inside i want Usagis or Astros); how was your experience with them?

BlueFazeButDL said:
😵‍💫

I am kinda feeling uneasy about ordering from Little 4 Big for some reason (but deep inside i want Usagis or Astros); how was your experience with them?
They were/are good. They are plenty absorbent and fit well. The print definitely feels small and the dry/wet indicator works great. Just don't buy them off amazon. They were shipped to me in a partially open package that showed what I recieved.

If you are a DL just getting into ABDL diapers, maybe try some solid color ones to start. NRU's Str8up diapers come in a soft blue or pink. If you can get Trest there, I highly recommend them. They are pricey but worth it for an occasional splurge.

mistykitty said:
They were/are good. They are plenty absorbent and fit well. The print definitely feels small and the dry/wet indicator works great. Just don't buy them off amazon. They were shipped to me in a partially open package that showed what I recieved.
That is GREAT advice. Definitely don't buy off Amazon. They shipped me a pack not long ago with just a label attached. No box or envelope.

thickdiapers said:
That is GREAT advice. Definitely don't buy off Amazon. They shipped me a pack not long ago with just a label attached. No box or envelope.
I was worried about that with Amazon, but I clicked 'gift' each time and the packages all arrived in the generic amazon brown boxes.

mistykitty said:
I was thinking of ordering straight from the L4B website, but I’ve heard negative things about it…

Lostboy123 said:
Decided that I finally want to try proper abdl nappies. As someone who's strictly just a dl I've always been put off by the childish designs and thought they wouldn't be for me so have always just worn incontinence nappies.

Would like to know what people would recommend. I'm more into messing than wetting so not to fussed about absorbency. Other than that they just need to be available in the UK.
Personally, I’d recommend ABUniverse. I’ve tried a lot of their products and I’ve been satisfied with them 9 times out of 10. They are available in the UK, perform well, and I like almost all of their prints— especially their positional prints. I can’t really say the same for some of their competitors.

ABU is great. But if you're keen to messing, then you might want to avoid the bunny hops, little kings, or really anything cloth backed. While there really is no hiding the smell, some do a slightly better job. I hear good thing about rearz in those regards but I can't speak from first hand experience and not sure about how easy it is to get them in the UK.

Back