Walking and peeing at the same time.

Yes this happens to me all the time. I'll be walking home from the bus stop or running all over the house playing with my cats and suddenly my legs are wet and itchy and getting colder by the second.

Reactions: Babynie, Edgewater and Angelapinks
You should wear dipers

Reactions: Edgewater
Angelapinks said:
It happens to me after doing errands and on my way home. I very rarely notice when I need to pee and as I get out of the car most times I barely make it to the door and just start with no feeling of needing to. Most times when I get through the door I am almost finished and totally wet
Same here though I leak a little always, or feels so. When I stand, or bend, or strain in any way, I gush without warning or ability to stop it. Most of the time I don’t realize I’m leaking unless I feel the warmth.

Reactions: Edgewater, Diaperman95 and Angelapinks
Ellyn said:
Same here though I leak a little always, or feels so. When I stand, or bend, or strain in any way, I gush without warning or ability to stop it. Most of the time I don’t realize I’m leaking unless I feel the warmth.
I can't say I will ever get used to doing it. I find it annoying that I have no control but then old age is not kind to us and we have more problems. I should say I have been lucky with my health and have a great medical team keeping me mobile these days and I am thankful for the Canadian Health care system.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diaperman95
My bladder does this often but not daily. To be honest my bowel does it pretty bad too,

I often get a slight urge to pee while sitting, but its not strong enough for me to wet my diaper. Then when I stand after a minute, I have a real gusher and have to be careful, not to flood my diaper too quickly so it leaks. If I get up to walk somewhere and then suddenly need to wet my diaper, no big deal, With a proper diaper on, I don’t have any problem with wetting myself while walking.

Reactions: Edgewater, CLPP and Diaperman95
Angelapinks said:
It happens to me after doing errands and on my way home. I very rarely notice when I need to pee and as I get out of the car most times I barely make it to the door and just start with no feeling of needing to. Most times when I get through the door I am almost finished and totally wet .
Perfect description. Often I get the urge for both as I pull in the drive and it happens on my bladder control as I stand. I can some time hold the colon off to just small leaks until my bladder is about done. Most of the time by the time I get my keys in the front door my bowel over powers my rectum and it comes out all the way down the hall to the bathroom. Sadly By the time I get my pants off I am pretty much down to clean up.

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
I 100 % prefer the walking and leaking bladder over the walking leaking rectum. Often if Diarrhea I will not even get a strong urge I just feel my ass getting greasy and wet. So damn Gross.

With me my tummy feels funny then i know 2-3mins to get to toilet other wise it's coming out walking or sitting it gets to a point where i can't stop it.

Reactions: Angelapinks
When I'm wearing a diaper I will do all of the above. Standing , sitting , walking , driving, talking basically peeing when ever I feel. As for fecal , I have IBS d . Usually I get heavy cramping a few minutes before and I make a dash for the bathroom but when I can't or am unable to make it I will have runny diarrhea in any of those positions. Sitting in the worst. Liquid poop will go up my but crack and collect at waist level.

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater and Diaperman95
I have had several instances while in a big box store of taking a step pee, take a step pee, rinse and repeat while heading to the restroom at the other end of the store. Another time I was at a check out counter, dropped my card, bent down to pick it up and the flood gate opened.

I have no feeling of needing to pee so this happens quite often. The first I will know is when I can feel my nappy getting wet. A really big flood can cause leaks when walking and that can get sore too.

I'm usually safe while walking as well as lying down (although not 100% safe). My leaks usually happen when I change positions, for instance sitting to standing.

Pantyman said:
When I'm wearing a diaper I will do all of the above. Standing , sitting , walking , driving, talking basically peeing when ever I feel. As for fecal , I have IBS d . Usually I get heavy cramping a few minutes before and I make a dash for the bathroom but when I can't or am unable to make it I will have runny diarrhea in any of those positions. Sitting in the worst. Liquid poop will go up my but crack and collect at waist level.
I feel for you. I am in the
same boat

Walking, driving, standing, sitting, changing, dressing, ...! 😍
Wearing diapers 24/7 has certainly honed my wetting skills day by day

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
As you are experiencing this reality, incontinence is never steady /stable and always seems to be inventing new ways of leaking. It is those larger transitions that most commonly catches one off-guard. I have been 24/7, U-IC since my car crash 45 years ago. So, have not experienced those transitions that so many others have.

Long ago, I learned to plan for the worst and rejoice when not required. Many see it as overkill, well at least until it happens to them. Commonly at the worst possible moment! I always carry a diaper bag when out and about. Those computer bags work so well.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back